Dangerous minority...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
just like anything the dems/libs/commies do these days, they think a vocal minority will beat the majority will.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/

This thing isn't over. John Kerry needs your help. Who's in?
Posted by Skinner
Added to homepage Wed Nov 03rd 2004, 01:59 AM ET

The Kerry Campaign says they think they won Ohio. John Kerry isn't conceding. Neither am I. And neither should you.

This is Florida 2000 all over again. But they're not going to steal it this time. No fucking way.

CNN says there are 600,000 ballots still to be counted in Ohio. Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell says it could take 11 days to count them. The entire political and media establishment is going to Ohio.

This is it, people. The moment of truth. This time, I am not going to sit here in my comfy house and watch this on TV. This time, I'm not going to sit back and watch a bunch of Republican congressional staffers in button-down shirts and loafers shut down the process. Fuck that.

I have a tent. I've got my health. I've got a car. Now that the campaign is over, I've got a shitload of free time. I have a website that gets tens of thousands of people every day.

I am going to Ohio.

Who is with me?

Keep your eyes open these next couple of weeks. You might have a brick flying at it.

Forum List

Back