Danger! Latvians are coming!

Hovannes

Rookie
Jan 14, 2011
I am from Europe, but I have relatives in the US and I am very concerned about mail with explosives sent from Latvia. I am completely sure that all Latvian shipment and mail items should be checked with great care, because we have no idea what trick those Latvians can play next time, maybe it will be biological weapon, why not? It is enough that Latvians accepted Caucasian mafia, which receives financial support from IMU and al-Qaeda and its numbers are regularly refilled with the Islamists. For the security of all Americans and Europeans it is important to check not only packages from Latvia and every Latvian with extra care, but the Latvians had to be barred from entering America and the rest of the European countries! And maybe then the world will become a little safer.

Well, let me be quite frank about it, Hovannes.

Immigrants from Latvia may be a danger to YOU, but the sudden arrival of thousands of tall, blond, blue eyed ladies with a worldwide reputation for being fuckin wild hoes is a godsend for US, darkies. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back