Dang, We Could Have Had Ditka! Arnold Rocks

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
LOL Don't really know if I'd want Ditka, but he would have been interesting, as is Arnold!

Girly men and Terminate them in November! Whew! :eek2: :beer:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...s_latimes/govcriticizeslegislatorsasgirliemen

excerpts

* "He says he's going to 'terminate' members in November? I really don't know what he means by that. That's not funny any more," Nuñez said.

*"I want each and every one of you to go the polls on Nov. 2," he said Saturday. "That will be judgment day. I want you to go to the polls…. You are the terminators, yes!"

*"Their approval rating is in the 30s," he said. "My approval rating is in the 70s, because the people know why I am there. They are the obstructionists up there right now. They are stopping the budget. I am representing you, and the people know they are representing the special interests rather than the public interest."
*"It's really painful to hear the governor resort to such blatant homophobia," said Sen. Sheila Kuehl (D-Santa Monica), chairwoman of the Senate's Natural Resources and Wildlife Committee. "It's an old-fashioned way of talking about gay men as to indicate they're not as strong. So that part is really painful. And I have to say it's really surprising. It's like he can't get his way so he resorts to some kind of name-calling."

Kuehl, along with Assemblyman Mark Leno (D-San Francisco), belongs to the Legislature's five-member Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Caucus.

"This type of third-grade insult only clarifies that the governor has lost his balance and is seemingly unable to stay focused on the issues of the budget to date," Leno said. "By playing to certain voters' discomfort with gender and sexuality, the governor has exposed himself to be a divider, not a uniter."

Hell yea Arnold. Way to speak straight at those fools. They're all worried about their PC nonsense instead of the substance of his message. Just look at how they attacked his words but not the fact that he said "get the damn budget done." They are more worried about who he offended than getting California on track.

Go arnold. Destroy some liberal girlie men and women.

BTW, i would have loved to have had a straight talker like Ditka in the senate. He wouldnt have settled for these back door deals on anything. He would have spoke his mind about everything. We need someone like that in office of any kind.

insein said:
BTW, i would have loved to have had a straight talker like Ditka in the senate. He wouldnt have settled for these back door deals on anything. He would have spoke his mind about everything. We need someone like that in office of any kind.

Yeah, here in IL lots of people were unhappy, there is no one else! He would have been amusing and probably for the whole country! :laugh:

Anyone hear of a draft for Bobby Knight? :mm:

I like the part about being "Terminators" at the election Nov. 2.

Terminate those girliemen Democrats!

:teeth:

What I find amusing is the spin the Democrats are trying to place on his "girlie men" remark and make it offensive to women and gays in general.

Those people really need a new line. :rolleyes:

lilcountriegal said:
What I find amusing is the spin the Democrats are trying to place on his "girlie men" remark and make it offensive to women and gays in general.

Those people really need a new line. :rolleyes:

:tng:

Well they could come out and say, "We think the people want to pay more taxes, because all these programs and more should stay in place."

Then they can kiss their job, goodbye! :clap1:

As much as I like Arnold, I'm tired of the cheesey movie lines...

Yeah...he was in a few flicks. Get over it. Get new writers/material already.

:D

Hannitized said:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Could you imagine Ditka throwing chairs at a Senate meeting, ROTFL!!!

Easily! :tank:

What a great article!

Ah-nold is the man! He's deliberately tweaking their noses & they're completely pissed off. I love it.

It'll be interesting to see how the elections shape up, I'm hoping there's a bunch of californians that are sick of the liberal bullshit that routinely flies in that state.

-=d=- said:
As much as I like Arnold, I'm tired of the cheesey movie lines...

Yeah...he was in a few flicks. Get over it. Get new writers/material already.

:D

I personally think he is clever for using these lines. He appeals to the people and calls out the Dems at the same time. The dems getting all worked up over the wording instead of the substance shows where they stand. I think many Californians will see through it too.

Forum List

Back