Dang! Talk about usmb withdrawal!

Yeah it was down quite a bit today. It was annoying for me, I can imagine the stress on the leading posters!
Damn! Someone may be calling for a recount at the end of the month. Someone could get screwed out of getting the coveted Poster of The Month Award and the $1000 gift card for Amazon.

I still have my trophy points!!!:113:
Better spend them.

Went to a couple threads and a lot of my posts are missing, like I was never there.:eek:
I am being erased.

I still have my trophy points!!!:113:
Better spend them.

Went to a couple threads and a lot of my posts are missing, like I was never there.:eek:
I am being erased.

Censorship

Who broke it? :disbelief:
I think it was that old worn out mod, that Will dude. He breaks everything. Of course it may have been that Charlie Chan mod too, he's so dum! Then again perhaps the terrorist mod got the wrong worm from Acme! Maybe even it was the Maester dude, you know he's always writing in the book and all. Maybe in his haste he tried to clear an array by raising its upper boundary to a negative power. All I know is I didn't even realize something was wrong until I got through working in the yard, and it was working fine. I think they made up all this just like I made up all this.

Some of my finest work in 17 years of posting, not to mention hundreds (well, dozens) of rep points....I'm shattered. :icon_cry:

Looks like USMB experienced a complete nuclear attack as hundreds of threads were VAPORIZED
What seems to be the content of these threads?

I'm not sure what everybody's referring to here, I had noticed yesterday afternoon not being able to get in but didn't know if it was the remote site where I was. Today I find out that the thread I started on the Guatemala invasion by the CIA in 1954 (65th anniversary June 18) has been 'disappeared' like an Argentine Perónist. No record of it anywhere, not even in my own started threads list.

I KNOW FOR A FACT that that thread existed. Now it's an unthread that never happened.

Top speed and shit.

Looks like USMB experienced a complete nuclear attack as hundreds of threads were VAPORIZED
What seems to be the content of these threads?

I'm not sure what everybody's referring to here, I had noticed yesterday afternoon not being able to get in but didn't know if it was the remote site where I was. Today I find out that the thread I started on the Guatemala invasion by the CIA in 1954 (65th anniversary June 18) has been 'disappeared' like an Argentine Perónist. No record of it anywhere, not even in my own started threads list.

I KNOW FOR A FACT that that thread existed. Now it's an unthread that never happened.

Top speed and shit.
It’s a shame

I was going to nominate it for thread of the year. Now, it is gone

I had posted a cure for cancer on Thursday
Now I can’t find it

Forum List

Back