Daneil Ellsberg would not survive the Obama admin

But the question is.....what does Daniel Ellsberg have to do with this current adminstration and why would he not survive?

Transparency which I thought Obama ran on. However, I am wrong. Obama never ran on a more transparent government and ran on going after whistleblowers.

I wish I was a dumbass and ignorant troll.

I am simply ashamed as an American that I need to describe who Daniel Ellsberg is.

You should be more ashamed that you can't verbalize your thoughts in their entirety.

I appreciate an open and honest government (when we are operating in a government framework).

What don't you understand?

We all knew who Daniel Ellsberg was. We knew all about the Pentagon Papers, you stupid asshole.

What YOU had not made in any way even remotely clear was whatever petty little pointless you were trying (ineffectively) to make by referencing Ellsberg and the Pentagon Papers.

You douche.

We all knew who Daniel Ellsberg was. We knew all about the Pentagon Papers, you stupid asshole.

What YOU had not made in any way even remotely clear was whatever petty little pointless you were trying (ineffectively) to make by referencing Ellsberg and the Pentagon Papers.

You douche.
Why do you even engage with me?

Just go away, asshole.

Seriously, this is the most dumbed down political forum I have ever visited.

Even AWE and CL is more informative.

Yeah, exactly. I get all that. What's the connection.

Ellsberg would not survive the Obama administration. Just look at Manning.

Ohhh, that's what you were getting at. You even confusing your liberal buddies.

Manning is in trouble because what he did was a violation of the UCMJ, and he as in the Army. Sorry that isn't clear to you.

That said, if Manning is being prosecuted because he made information the enemy can use and puts lives in danger, he should be taken out and shot.

If he's just being prosecuted because he exposed information that embarrasses the military and government, then he should get a bad conduct discharge and that should be the end of the matter.

Final point. Manning is gay, for all you guys who tell us that ending "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" was a great idea.

Manning is in trouble because what he did was a violation of the UCMJ, and he as in the Army. Sorry that isn't clear to you.

That said, if Manning is being prosecuted because he made information the enemy can use and puts lives in danger, he should be taken out and shot.

If he's just being prosecuted because he exposed information that embarrasses the military and government, then he should get a bad conduct discharge and that should be the end of the matter.

Final point. Manning is gay, for all you guys who tell us that ending "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" was a great idea.

Manning is a traitor, and should be tried, convicted and executed as such. It doesn't matter whether the information put lives in danger or not, he committed treason and that's what he should be tried for.

I think he ought to have something called a "Trial" first, don't you? Or do you just want to skip that part?

Once again, if all he did was expose information that the military was deliberately hiding from the American people because it made the miltiary look bad, that isn't treason. It's a public relations problem.

I think he ought to have something called a "Trial" first, don't you? Or do you just want to skip that part?

Once again, if all he did was expose information that the military was deliberately hiding from the American people because it made the miltiary look bad, that isn't treason. It's a public relations problem.

The actual information stolen is not the issue. The issue is the action. Idiot.

The actual information stolen is not the issue. The issue is the action. Idiot.

No, the issue is, why is the military lying to us?

For instance, the case where they took out a camera crew in Iraq in error, and then covered it up. No tactical or strategic or security reason to cover that up, it's just embarrassing to a military that hands out medals for screwing up.

Look, if they had an iron clad case against Manning, they'd have put him on trial by now.

Oh my goodness, that has SOOOO much to do with what he did.

You douche.
Why do you even engage with me?

Just go away, asshole.

Because you are a douche making an even bigger asshole of yourself in a very public way on a public forum, you simpleton.

And it is rather stunning that you are making an even bigger asshole of yourself. Apparently, there are no limits.

Final point. Manning is gay, for all you guys who tell us that ending "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" was a great idea

Actually, it is. I had a gay soldier in my squad when I was in the army. Didn't want to mess the kid's life up by saddling him with an administrative discharge, so I didn't push it with the C.O. But, boy, was this guy emotionally unsuited for military life.

Other guys in my squad, I'd tell them to do something, they'd be "Yes, Sergeant", this kid went into big drama every time it rained, pretty much.

Eventually, he got AIDS and died.

Somehow, I picture Manning being of the same cloth. He was just going to show those haters... Now he's probably looking at prison for the rest of his life, if he's lucky.

Final point. Manning is gay, for all you guys who tell us that ending "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" was a great idea

Actually, it is. I had a gay soldier in my squad when I was in the army. Didn't want to mess the kid's life up by saddling him with an administrative discharge, so I didn't push it with the C.O. But, boy, was this guy emotionally unsuited for military life.

Other guys in my squad, I'd tell them to do something, they'd be "Yes, Sergeant", this kid went into big drama every time it rained, pretty much.

Eventually, he got AIDS and died.

Somehow, I picture Manning being of the same cloth. He was just going to show those haters... Now he's probably looking at prison for the rest of his life, if he's lucky.

Had a straight member of my command, came off a deployment where he picked up HIV in Thailand...devastated his family and his career. I'm wondering...do you think I should judge all straight sailors by him? Just wondering. Oh, he wasn't very good at his job either...before he was admin'd out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back