Dancing With the Stars

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
Pretty good this year. No dancing experts who will walk off with the trophy, no goofballs, and only one main attraction--Kirsty Allie, who isn't half bad after all.

My picks so far are Romeo and Hines. Who knew a rapper could turn out to be an all-around nice guy, well spoken, and a helluva good ballroom dancer? And an all-pro football player with as much grace on the dance floor as Baryshnikov?

Remember the first scene she did in Cheers...kirsty allie. DAMN she was hot back then.

I dont watch this show. Between Bristol and that piece of crap woman hitting chris brown, I have no respect for the show. None. They will get anyone...ANYONE...

Remember the first scene she did in Cheers...kirsty allie. DAMN she was hot back then.

I dont watch this show. Between Bristol and that piece of crap woman hitting chris brown, I have no respect for the show. None. They will get anyone...ANYONE...

I was all prepared not to watch it again either, but it does seem the producers have taken to heart audience complaints about last year's fiasco anyway. I've only started watching it since they booked Tom DeLay, three years (?) ago, so I missed the slap.

Forum List

Back