Dancing With the Stars - Are you a fan?

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
I confess to being a DWTS fan mostly because it is just fun with interesting people, it is entertaining, there is usually lots of visual eye candy and great music. Also it really doesn't matter who wins or loses.

The premiere for 2013 is March 18 on ABC.

The cast:

822x.jpg

(STANDING) DEREK HOUGH, TRISTAN MACMANUS, KELLIE PICKLER, DOROTHY HAMILL, INGO RADEMACHER, KYM JOHNSON, KARINA SMIRNOFF, JACOBY JONES, ZENDAYA COLEMAN, VAL CHMERKOVSKIY, WYNONNA JUDD, TONY DOVOLANI, SHARNA BURGESS, ANDY DICK, CHERYL BURKE, D.L. HUGHLEY, LISA VANDERPUMP, GLEB SAVCHENKO, LINDSAY ARNOLD, VICTOR ORTIZ, ALEXANDRA RAISMAN, MARK BALLAS - (SITTING) LARA SPENCER, TOM BERGERON, BROOKE BURKE-CHARVET

Last edited:
There's also a rumor that Sean Lowe will be on the show:

542852_10151469707801740_611047282_n.png
\

But I notice that Max Cmerkovskiy isn't listed as a pro this season. After Derek Hough, he was my favorite pro. :(

I only watch when someone that I have an interest in is a part of the show. Wynonna Judd and Kelli Pickler are the reasons why I plan to tune in tomorrow night! :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I used to watch it for funzies but I lost interest quite a few seasons ago.

I do love watching ballroom dancing though. Just not necessarily with "stars" who are not really "stars" at all.

I used to take it or leave it too Gracie, but the last couple of years have been fantastic and I really got hooked. I watch it for the sheer fun of it and not because I'm supporting anybody in particular.

But JOS, you sound like my hubby. He has absolutely refused to even stay in the same room with DWTS for years, but this year he admits he may watch a bit just to see Kellie. :)

I used to watch it for funzies but I lost interest quite a few seasons ago.

I do love watching ballroom dancing though. Just not necessarily with "stars" who are not really "stars" at all.

I agree. If they had some well known stars on our version, I might watch, but the 'celebrity's' have mostly all been in the Big Brother house, and are getting another 15 minutes of fame.

Failed to get back to critique opening night, but it went prety well. Quite a few very well known celebrities and others I didn't know but could warm up to. Missing some of my favorite pros though so hope I warm up to the new ones quickly.

They'll have to go some to top last season which was just plain fun with some great performances. But for now, I remain a fan.

I usually watch it, but last season I found it boring watching good dancers on it, but this season I have enjoyed watching them getting better. I was surprised how I felt sorry for Andy Dick, and proud of him too, for trying to overcome his addiction. I think the show has done alot for him, by letting the audience see him without his usual obnoxiousness.

The Disney girl and Kellie both did Great!

Well I wonder why you bothered to visit the thread then Zona?

But the show goes on. And there wasn't a dry eye in the house when Dorothy stepped down Tuesday night. Classy lady. And it demonstrated how much they are all becoming friends already.

I usually watch it, but last season I found it boring watching good dancers on it, but this season I have enjoyed watching them getting better. I was surprised how I felt sorry for Andy Dick, and proud of him too, for trying to overcome his addiction. I think the show has done alot for him, by letting the audience see him without his usual obnoxiousness.

The Disney girl and Kellie both did Great!

They were all good dancers last season, but I loved it anyway just because they were so good, you got to watch great dancing, great choreography, plus the sheer beauty of the people, the costumes, the great music. The whole package. I don't really care who wins or loses. I watch just for the pure entertainment value.

Well I wonder why you bothered to visit the thread then Zona?

But the show goes on. And there wasn't a dry eye in the house when Dorothy stepped down Tuesday night. Classy lady. And it demonstrated how much they are all becoming friends already.

In the title of the thread it asks if you are a fan. I am not so that is why I gave my opinion. Hard to understand?

Forum List

Back