Dancing On People's Graves In The Cemetary

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdX5PVRB9II[/ame]

Words can not begin to describe. In short, I will use this to describe my feelings on this:

$facepalm.jpg

Hip-hop culture and music is turning into ignorant bullshit.

I can’t preach here, I lived in Sicily for a time and they have some spectacular cemeteries. They place pictures of the deceased on the graves and a friend and I used to go up late at night, drink vino Corvo to excess and then walk around the cemetery making up funny stories about how each person died.

Only babies were off limits.

Except if we were drinking Scotch.

I also paid homage, like many others, to Jim Morrison by pissing on his grave in Paris.

I would have took a dump but for all that French cheese!!!!!!

Last edited:
I was in Rome ; there many of the Churches display bones (relics) of saints. One church had a complete skeleton with a red cap and shoes. There was a large group around it, mostly tourists, all quiet in real or faux respect.

I said to my to my Italian lover “that is the patron saint of anorexia”. Saint No Saliva.

It brought the house down.

Last edited:
Dayam, I thought you were posting video of your personal hobby, Doggiebreath. :lol:

Glad to know you take a dim view of dancing on graves. At least we can agree on that.

That's likely all we'll ever agree on.....but it works for me.

I'm an unabashed fan of nineties rap and a good amount of the new stuff. :lol:

Shit like this and soulja boy worries me, though.

So am I, don't get me wrong. However, the new stuff is pure crap.

Last story for now, all of them are true. (I booked a place in Hell long ago.)

A friend and I were in the catacombs in Rome. A priest was leading the tour and it was quite informative and moving.

The preist was Chinese and at the end he had the entire group hold hands and say a prayer. He kept going on and on, “let us pway for wowwld peace”, “now lewt uws pway for dead sowls”,

I could not help myself I started to laugh, I was trying desperately to hold it in so I was making these strange sounds and my friend thought I was fake snoring mocking the priest, he busted up laughing out loud and then so did I.

Our laughter echoed all through the chambers and we had to run out to escape the enraged looks of the pious.

I can’t preach here, I lived in Sicily for a time and they have some spectacular cemeteries. They place pictures of the deceased on the graves and a friend and I used to go up late at night, drink vino Corvo to excess and then walk around the cemetery making up funny stories about how each person died.

Only babies were off limits.

Except if we were drinking Scotch.

I also paid homage, like many others, to Jim Morrison by pissing on his grave in Paris.

I would have took a dump but for all that French cheese!!!!!!

Well Morrison was shit-faced most of the time anyway so I don't think it would have mattered if you had.

anyone who has been in graveyards long...knows anything can happen and does...people pay their respects in different ways..the dancing is nothing but stupid..they arent even good

Well Morrison was shit-faced most of the time anyway so I don't think it would have mattered if you had.

If my girlfreind at the time had been willing I would have really done it the way Jim would have wanted it, sex on his grave.

But she was Italian!

They are prudes at heart.

If my girlfreind at the time had been willing I would have really done it the way Jim would have wanted it, sex on his grave.

But she was Italian!

They are prudes at heart.

Catholic........don't blame it on the Italians.

why are we worried about where these kids are dancing? they could be doing worse things

Forum List

Back