Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11 Dressed As Arabs

Carl Cameron's report at Fox News was squelched as a result of Jewish pressure groups kvetching. It's seems "gods chosen" are above reproach. The U.S. government and news media are under the thralls of an ethnocentric minority that have dual citizens strategically in place.
When you yell, do the other patients at the asylum hear you outside the padded white room?

You're a typical low life hasbarat Roudy. You're unable to adequately refute the information or argue on the merits of the issue so you post infantile ad hominem. You're an immature PUNK!
Hey I don't bark back just because some stupid dog is barking about some lunatic conspiracy theory he / she found on a site for crazy people.

the post by truth seeker was entirely---untruth but typical of the filtn invented in the mosques of both New York City and in New Jersey on the same day the of the event ----muslim children in New York City----from the age of three were CHANTING the libels that had been pre cooked in the mosques for weeks before the event and chanted in the little ears each evening " la al jews stayed home that day, allahuakbarr la la jews stayed home that day la la la allahu akbar" I heard the singing in Queens NY near the HALAL Butcher shops a sometime around Sept 6, 2011

you obviously have not read Ergo's last post and watched his two videos.You are the one spreading untruth.you have nothing but ramblings here where Ergo has documented proof in his videos in his last post.

Hey 9/11 inside job, allow me to pass on some info about what I suspect who SOME of these posters are and what some of us are up against on the internet.

If you have ever visited a blog or on-line discussion group on the Middle East or Israeli involvement in 9/11, you have doubtless had the misfortune to run into them.

They are known by the language they use: depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Hasbarats,” Zionist trolls who infect the Internet with Hasbara, pro-Israel propaganda. Of course, mainstream media Hasbarats have been around for decades, as have “Hasbaratchiks,” fifth-columns in foreign governments who subvert national policies to serve Israel. The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Israel cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across a Hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect. That’s because Hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane. All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims. They're like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort but have little if any real power.
This deliberate proliferation of on-line hasbarats raises two points. The first concerns why anyone would spend hours a day to prostitute themselves for Israel. Money, of course. Ilan Shturman, deputy director of the Israeli foreign ministry’s hasbara department (!), told an Israeli business newspaper in July that US$150,000 had been allocated for the first stage of a campaign to seed the Internet with hasbarats:

“Our people will not say: ‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’ Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis. They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.”

The second point is why Israel felt it had to resort to intellectual fraud on an international scale. The Internet has shown that Israel is a failed oppressor state that commits crimes against humanity as a matter of policy.

The is also the Jewish Internet Defense Force which monitors criticisms anything critical of Israel or Jewish.
What the fuck are you talking about, you fucking conehead? Anybody ever tell you not to mix drugs with alcohol? You guys all sound like you're typing from some padded room in an asylum.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lepXOlurI6Q]9/11 Omission Hearings - Mindy Kleinberg Testimony - 9/9/2004 - YouTube[/ame]

Blame it on the Jews. It worked for Hitler.

Its not only jews involved in it.The Bush family and the Clintons are involved up to their ears in on it as well and their not jewish.:lol::D
Ever wonder why your rep meter shows zero, looney tunes?

how convenient for the troll.change the subject and evade the facts.:clap2::clap2: you guys get frustrated since you can never counter the evidence and facts so thats when you guys do the cowardly red brick thing knowing your defeated.:lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2:

at least I dont change the subject and evade the evidence like all you Bush dupe trolls always do.:lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back