Dancing FBI agent's gun accident

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
I'm not a proponent of gun control, but for sure favor gun self-control. For example, I'll never have a gun in my house due to my wife's experiences with depression.

In the linked video below, I've got mixed views on what they should do with this guy. Initially am thinking fire him and take away his gun rights for 6 months, he could have easily killed somebody. That opinion of mine isn't very strong and so I ask: What say you, how do you feel justice should be served in this case?

I'm not a proponent of gun control, but for sure favor gun self-control. For example, I'll never have a gun in my house due to my wife's experiences with depression.

In the linked video below, I've got mixed views on what they should do with this guy. Initially am thinking fire him and take away his gun rights for 6 months, he could have easily killed somebody. That opinion of mine isn't very strong and so I ask: What say you, how do you feel justice should be served in this case?

Shit happens...

They should probably discontinue using that gun. What was it?

Shit like that is why I'm wary of automatic pistols. Like when my cousin's 1911 went off in his parents' Winnebago. Either don't keep 1 in the chamber, or there's some with that double trigger system I think are safe. What ones absolutely cannot go off like that? I would like a list.

Shit like that is why I have a revolver with hammer on empty chamber. I haven't forgot the dazed look on my cousin's face as the smoke rolled out behind him. Just before that, he was all "Oh, I always keep one in the chamber" He goes to put it up, and BAM! It must have punctured the toilet tank, because you could smell it. Nobody told on him, though. I doubt his parents know to this day.

Last edited:
My dad was a gun nut. He acidentally fired his 38 inside his pickup, and killed the ash tray. I had it mounted on a plaque listing the date and county it was shot in and hung it in his den. He took it down and threw it away.

Shit like that is why I'm wary of automatic pistols. Like when my cousin's 1911 went off in his parents' Winnebago. Either don't keep 1 in the chamber, or there's some with that double trigger system I think are safe. What ones absolutely cannot go off like that? I would like a list.

Shit like that is why I have a revolver with hammer on empty chamber. I haven't forgot the dazed look on my cousin's face as the smoke rolled out behind him. Just before that, he was all "Oh, I always keep one in the chamber" He goes to put it up, and BAM! It must have punctured the toilet tank, because you could smell it. Nobody told on him, though. I doubt his parents know to this day.

So you finally admit it's the Gun's Fault & not the idiot pulling the trigger. He clearly grabbed it by the trigger in the video.

So you finally admit it's the Gun's Fault & not the idiot pulling the trigger. He clearly grabbed it by the trigger in the video.

Wrong, it was the guy keeping one in the chamber.

Initially am thinking fire him and take away his gun rights for 6 months, he could have easily killed somebody. That opinion of mine isn't very strong and so I ask: What say you, how do you feel justice should be served in this case?
What you suggest here, to me, is good enough. In my opinion, that man should be thankful that a gunshot wound to the leg was the only damage done.

God bless you and his victim always!!!

Holly

He's lucky he didn't blow himself a new asshole.

Initially am thinking fire him and take away his gun rights for 6 months, he could have easily killed somebody. That opinion of mine isn't very strong and so I ask: What say you, how do you feel justice should be served in this case?
What you suggest here, to me, is good enough. In my opinion, that man should be thankful that a gunshot wound to the leg was the only damage done.

God bless you and his victim always!!!

Holly

Thankful indeed. I found it easy to forget that the victim will in all likelihood seek help from a personal injury lawyer and sue for negligence and get at minimum an amount that nets him the medical cost and any loss income due to the accident. The FBI agent hopefully had good sense to carry a few million bucks of coverage under a personal umbrella policy.

Forum List

Back