Dana Perino: "We Did Not Have a Terrorist Attack on Our Country During President Bush

No asswipe, we know the attack happened on President Bush watch as a direct result of the dick swing clinton's inept handling of the situation for 8 years, he treated them like criminals just like your current elected asswipe is choosing to do. btw the current asswipe has had one already and we are counting. Kerry ON

Does that mean that the 1993 WTC attack was Daddy's fault?

Knowing their logic and double standard.. That would have to be Carter's fault.. They certianly couldn't blame it on Reagan... Even though he traded arms with terrorists.. And they couldn't blame it on daddy Bush even though he attacked and slaughtered retreating Iraqi's..

Nope Carter and Clinton will share the burdon of that one.. :cuckoo:

A maistake was made, but those on the right do not seem to be able to admit to that.

I'm a righty.

Perino made a mistake in not mentioning 9/11.

She should have said there were no terrorist attacks on US soil during GW Bush's Admnistration AFTER 9/11/01.

That would have been correct.

Her current statement is not, as the unprovoked Moslem terrorist attacks of 9/11/01 which killed, sickened and maimed 3,000+ innocent Americans, first repsonders and volunteers did take place on American soil during George W. Bush's administration.

I'm a righty.

She should have said there were no terrorist attacks on US soil during GW Bush's Admnistration AFTER 9/11/01.

Her current statement is not, as the unprovoked Moslem terrorist attacks of 9/11/01 which killed, sickened and maimed 3,000+ innocent Americans, first repsonders and volunteers did take place on American soil during George W. Bush's administration.

Except then you would be ignoring the anthrax attacks.

I'm a righty.

Except then you would be ignoring the anthrax attacks.

Well, considering they have never found the culprit, you can't very well call them terrorist attacks. There has been no official link to any terrorist organization, so you're wrong there.

Unless of course you are willing to concede Dr. Hasan's attack at Ft. Hood was a terrorist attack.

Doh! :eusa_doh: :rofl:

Well, considering they have never found the culprit, you can't very well call them terrorist attacks. There has been no official link to any terrorist organization, so you're wrong there.

Unless of course you are willing to concede Dr. Hasan's attack at Ft. Hood was a terrorist attack.

Thanks for taking the bait. :D

FBI was told to blame Anthrax scare on Al Qaeda by White House officials

WASHINGTON - In the immediate aftermath of the 2001 anthrax attacks, White House officials repeatedly pressed FBI Director Robert Mueller to prove it was a second-wave assault by Al Qaeda, but investigators ruled that out, the Daily News has learned.

Thanks for taking the bait. :D

FBI was told to blame Anthrax scare on Al Qaeda by White House officials

WASHINGTON - In the immediate aftermath of the 2001 anthrax attacks, White House officials repeatedly pressed FBI Director Robert Mueller to prove it was a second-wave assault by Al Qaeda, but investigators ruled that out, the Daily News has learned.

Huh? Did you read what you posted?\\

RULED OUT, dumbass! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Slow on the uptake there Jeny. I baited about the Anthrax attacks so somebody could say that it was never proven who did it. That way I could post that the Bush Administration really wanted it linked to Al Qaeda or at least someone from "The Middle East." :eusa_whistle:

Do you guys also remember that the CIA was instrumental in getting Saddam into power as well? Awesome. Same with Pinochet the butcher. Americans are allergic to history and it is very dangerous.

Slow on the uptake there Jeny. I baited about the Anthrax attacks so somebody could say that it was never proven who did it. That way I could post that the Bush Administration really wanted it linked to Al Qaeda or at least someone from "The Middle East." :eusa_whistle:

What's your point?

You're ready to concede that Ft. Hood was a terrorist attack and Hassan a Moslem Terrorist?

Thanks! Damned good of you to admit it. :D

What's your point?

You're ready to concede that Ft. Hood was a terrorist attack and Hassan a Moslem Terrorist?

Thanks! Damned good of you to admit it. :D

I'm not conceding anything. Just pointing out more incompetence from the prior Administration in a thread about the incompetence of someone from that Administration.

Just pointing out more incompetence from the prior Administration in a thread about the incompetence of someone from that Administration.

It wasn't incompetance as much as deliberate deception, just like the WMD lies and cooked intellingence.

For my lib amigos and amigas.

What Dana said (as she said it) is wrong.

Of course there was a terrorist attack on America by Islamic terrorists during President Bush's tenure as President.

Are you guys REALLY of the opinion that she was denying that, though?

Oh brother.

Not ONE of you is willing to acknowledge that she merely misspoke and instead INTENDED to be making the claim for what hapened here AFTER 9/11/2001?

That's pathetic . . .

of you libs.

Well, the Bush adminstration seemed to think that we had the memories of fruit flies (or they hoped so, at least) and they were masters at trying to "revise" history to support their agenda, so that's why it is not unbelievable that she really did mean what she said. Also, she's not very bright...

Well, the Bush adminstration seemed to think that we had the memories of fruit flies (or they hoped so, at least) and they were masters at trying to "revise" history to support their agenda, so that's why it is not unbelievable that she really did mean what she said. Also, she's not very bright...

Memo to you liberoidals:

Try for SOME hint of consistency.

Either the Bush Administration made EVERYTHING about 9/11 to justify their unconstitutional repression of our rights and liberties -- OR -- they denied that 9/11 even happened.

When you liberoidals make up your mind on which talking pointless seems to hold the most advantage for your next highly partisan rhetorical venture, just drop us a line. We'll then proceed accordingly.

oh brother....:cuckoo:
Need to "bait" to get your point across? :rolleyes:
I thought your better than that, but it does sound rather juvenile, so I will give you a pass

oh brother....:cuckoo:
Need to "bait" to get your point across? :rolleyes:
I thought your better than that, but it does sound rather juvenile, so I will give you a pass

I don't need to bait to get my point across. However, it does make it that much more enjoyable. Especially since it's too cold to go outside to fish. :eek:

Forum List

Back