Dana Perino: "We Did Not Have a Terrorist Attack on Our Country During President Bush

Hey stupid, she was referring to the years after 9/11.

And let the spinning begin.. Despite the fact that she never made the distinction of after 9/11.. I am curious as to how you know this?? You both wear the same designer tin foil hats?

I know this because I'm smarter than you are and I'm not an ideologue.

So you give me a non reason as to why you know this?? If you were smart, and your not.. You would have given us all a real reason and not a bunch of shit.. But like all other neotard morons.. You don't know enough to deal with real facts and real information.. So you deal with fantasy and double standards..

Seriously.. Give me and us a real reason.. How do you know?? Did she call you?? Did she do a private interview with you?? Were you sent a notice of correction by Faux Noise that only you got?? Did you just make this decision when you saw this thread and have no real reason to back up your claim.. Other than everyone else is stupid except neotards..

Dana Perino: "We Did Not Have a Terrorist Attack on Our Country During President Bush's Term"

Now I've heard of revisionist history but REALLY?

I guess Dana has never heard of that whole September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack.

what's stupid is pretending a terrorist attack nine months into baby bush's term didn't happen.

would you give president obama a pass if, heaven forbid, we were attacked now?

didn't think so...

thanks for playing.

I don't play, I leave that up to you children. As a free thinking adult I know what she meant. You leftwing little kids find fault in every little thing that's said by conservatives simply to divert attention away from the lousy job Obama is doing.

9/11 was a criminal act, at least that what Holder and Obama are saying

If that serves as the new rationale, why did we go to war over a criminal attack? Why can't we try those responsible in criminal court?

September 11 was nothing if not a terrorist attack. Dana doesn't know about the Cuban Missile crisis or terrorism. And yet she served as the idiot Bush's press secretary! Wow!

Ask Dana how many states there are in the USA.

Obama and Holder are saying it was a criminal act and belongs in criminal court. If it was a "terrorist attack" as you allege why are we bringing KSM to a Criminal Court?

And let the spinning begin.. Despite the fact that she never made the distinction of after 9/11.. I am curious as to how you know this?? You both wear the same designer tin foil hats?

So you give me a non reason as to why you know this?? If you were smart, and your not.. You would have given us all a real reason and not a bunch of shit.. But like all other neotard morons.. You don't know enough to deal with real facts and real information.. So you deal with fantasy and double standards..

Seriously.. Give me and us a real reason.. How do you know?? Did she call you?? Did she do a private interview with you?? Were you sent a notice of correction by Faux Noise that only you got?? Did you just make this decision when you saw this thread and have no real reason to back up your claim.. Other than everyone else is stupid except neotards..

I answered your asinine question, you're just too fucking stupid to comprehend it. Dana is well aware of the events of 9/11 her comment was in reference to the fact that we have not been attacked since then. But you idiots on the left are so fucking stupid that you need every little thing spelled out for you. I pity you stupid fucks.

9/11 was a criminal act, at least that what Holder and Obama are saying

If that serves as the new rationale, why did we go to war over a criminal attack? Why can't we try those responsible in criminal court?

September 11 was nothing if not a terrorist attack. Dana doesn't know about the Cuban Missile crisis or terrorism. And yet she served as the idiot Bush's press secretary! Wow!

Obama and Holder are saying it was a criminal act and belongs in criminal court. If it was a "terrorist attack" as you allege why are we bringing KSM to a Criminal Court?
Because the Bush administration failed, as usual, to provide any end game for those they deemed enemy combatants. The Bush administration set up a spider's web of constitutional problems when they decided on Guantanamo particularly. It's off U.S. soil, it's out of sight of any international commission on prisoner of war treatment and now, it's practically impossible to serve those held there with any charges.

Thanks, Ashcroft/Cheney! you fucked up again and made yet another mess for your successors to clean up!

A maistake was made, but those on the right do not seem to be able to admit to that.

No asswipe, we know the attack happened on President Bush watch as a direct result of the dick swing clinton's inept handling of the situation for 8 years, he treated them like criminals just like your current elected asswipe is choosing to do. btw the current asswipe has had one already and we are counting. Kerry ON

Because the Bush administration failed, as usual, to provide any end game for those they deemed enemy combatants. The Bush administration set up a spider's web of constitutional problems when they decided on Guantanamo particularly. It's off U.S. soil, it's out of sight of any international commission on prisoner of war treatment and now, it's practically impossible to serve those held there with any charges.

Thanks, Ashcroft/Cheney! you fucked up again and made yet another mess for your successors to clean up!

Did you miss the part where KSM pleaded Guilty before a Military Tribunal?

You Librul fucking morons should stop making every post look like the ClimateGate Scandal and plow ahead reality notwithstanding.

Dana Perino: "We Did Not Have a Terrorist Attack on Our Country During President Bush's Term"

She's trying to pick and choose to make Obama look bad...if she is going to do that, then she must accept that 9/11 happened on Bush's watch.....:eusa_whistle:

She's trying to pick and choose to make Obama look bad...if she is going to do that, then she must accept that 9/11 happened on Bush's watch.....:eusa_whistle:

she doesn't have to make obamalama look bad, he does a good job of that all by himself. Yep on Bush's watch directly due to clinton's imcompetence..

Neocons can't even figure it out.

It is simple if something bad happened under Bush's watch it was Clowntoons fault.

In the immortal words of Stiffler......"What a dumb ass!"
3948_seannwilliamsscott_thumb.jpg

A maistake was made, but those on the right do not seem to be able to admit to that.

No asswipe, we know the attack happened on President Bush watch as a direct result of the dick swing clinton's inept handling of the situation for 8 years, he treated them like criminals just like your current elected asswipe is choosing to do. btw the current asswipe has had one already and we are counting. Kerry ON

So how could Clinton have prevented 9/11? By invading Iraq?

So how could Clinton have prevented 9/11? By invading Iraq?

By treating the 1993 WTC attack as an act of war

she doesn't have to make obamalama look bad, he does a good job of that all by himself. Yep on Bush's watch directly due to clinton's imcompetence..

Ah, thank you for not letting me down...I always knew I could count on someone to blame it on Clinton. Bush apologists are so predictable. Now, does that mean that Hasan's outburst is Bush's fault since all the warning signs were evident during his administration?

Disclaimer: I don't truely believe either 9/11 nor Hasan are the fault of Clinton, Bush or Obama. Reality, unfortunately is much more complicated than the ideological blame game lets on.

Oh??? You mean the situation in which you tied up all of congress and the supreme court and the white house over a stained dress?? The handling of that situation?? Clinton trying to fight a war against Bin Laden and you dick weeds being to concerned about an affair??? That situation?? I don't see you neotards talking out against any of the rightwing trash that got caught with their pants down with someone other than their wives?? Hell you even have one that used state funds and a government plane to leave the country to get it wet..

Talk about a double standard!! But on a side note.. The master mind that bombed the WTC the first time was in jail before Clinton left office.. Where is Bin Laden right now?? That is what I thought..

Morons!!

Last edited:

Does that mean that the 1993 WTC attack was Daddy's fault?

Forum List

Back