Dana Perino nails Obama on the Bush/gop blame game.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
She frammed it perfectly during an interview on Hannity tonight. If you want to see it, it'll replay later tonight but i'll give it to you in short form.

Perino: "Imagine if Bush had constantly blamed Clinton for handing him 9/11 because he didnt take out UBL on the occassions he had the chance to. It would have DIVIDED THE COUNTRY not united it the way he did."

Thats a perfect description of what Obama is, A DIVIDER!

While im typing this Romney is giving his acceptance speach in Illinois. He captured this as well in his speach!

Last edited:
The lefties haven't stopped blaming Bush.
They bring it up on a daily basis.
This President at some point should just
work on solving the issues of today instead
of passing the buck.This is his moment in History
and still trying to make sure that he is not being
held responsible for all that is wrong during his administration
at the minimum shows great lack of class.

When it comes to a discussion on the reasons why the economy went kaboom it is natural to to bring his name up. Too many act as if things were just fine the day before Obama took office, they need constant reminding. GWB had a leading role to play in this tragedy in spite of the constant efforts to make him a bit player or even worse, the hero. Any attempt to rewrite history will be resisted. There will not be a day twenty years from now when his legacy has been scrubbed clean like Reagan.

• Banned
When it comes to a discussion on the reasons why the economy went kaboom it is natural to to bring his name up. Too many act as if things were just fine the day before Obama took office, they need constant reminding. GWB had a leading role to play in this tragedy in spite of the constant efforts to make him a bit player or even worse, the hero. Any attempt to rewrite history will be resisted. There will not be a day twenty years from now when his legacy has been scrubbed clean like Reagan.

There is a difference between learning from history/mistakes and using them as an excuse for your own failures.

• Banned
I think the funniest thing about this is that Dana Perino is claiming that Bush "united the nation".

I think her point was about accepting responsibility for the cards you are delt. Wont be surprised if more of you miss that point.

As to your post Bush initially did a fine job of rallying the people. War prosecution is a different thing and not for this topic.

Am I the only one in here who just wants her to shut up and take her clothes off?

So W didn't personally blame Clinton for not capturing Bin Laden.

Does it matter that nearly every other right-winger did?

Were not talking about "other" people. This thread is about a president accepting his job. Many of you seem to forget Obama asked for the job KNOWING FULL WELL what the shape of our country was. He even said he would fix it in three years or it was a one term deal for him. I doubt he ment that either.

She frammed it perfectly during an interview on Hannity tonight. If you want to see it, it'll replay later tonight but i'll give it to you in short form.

Perino: "Imagine if Bush had constantly blamed Clinton for handing him 9/11 because he didnt take out UBL on the occassions he had the chance to. It would have DIVIDED THE COUNTRY not united it the way he did."

While im typing this Romney is giving his acceptance speach in Illinois. He captured this as well in his speach!
Bush didn't get him, did he?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMVdh8vdJfs]Bush On Bin Laden: "I truly am not that concerned about him - YouTube[/ame]

Bush didn't get him, did he?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMVdh8vdJfs]Bush On Bin Laden: "I truly am not that concerned about him - YouTube[/ame]

Wrong thread.

So W didn't personally blame Clinton for not capturing Bin Laden.

Does it matter that nearly every other right-winger did?

Were not talking about "other" people. This thread is about a president accepting his job. Many of you seem to forget Obama asked for the job KNOWING FULL WELL what the shape of our country was. He even said he would fix it in three years or it was a one term deal for him. I doubt he ment that either.

Let's not forget that Obama was part of the Dem controlled congress for several years before he got elected. He helped create the mess he inherited.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I think you're giving W credit for not blaming Clinton for anything, when really he just generally didn't stray far from the script when speaking...he was fairly incapable of doing it with positive results.

Blaming Clinton was a favorite tactic among many W supporters from '01 to '08.

It's US politics, both sides do the same thing.

You guys are banging on the made-up version of President Obama. The dude does not blame shit on Bush. All he does is remind you dummies what a pile of shit th head dummy left him.

He accepts responsibility for his actions and policies that have ACTUALLY BEEN INSTITUTED. You people have a talking point regarding Obama "blaming Bush" for anything post 2009. But it is not substantiated by facts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back