Dana Loesch, NRA spokeswoman tells the truth about the media...they love dead kids....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep...after putting up with left wing, anti gun morons at the CNN townhall lynching.....Dana takes it to the media...she is great...

WATCH: Dana Loesch UNLOADS On Media At CPAC: You 'Love Mass Shootings'

"Many in legacy media love mass shootings. You guys love it," said Loesch, staring directly at media gathered in the back of the room. "Now I’m not saying that you love the tragedy. But I am saying that you love the ratings. Crying white mothers are ratings gold to you and many in the legacy media in the back."

"And notice I said ‘crying white mothers’ because there are thousands of grieving black mothers in Chicago every weekend, and you don’t see town halls for them, do you? Where’s the CNN town hall for Chicago? Where’s the CNN town hall for sanctuary cities?" she continued.

She also commented on the insanely biased CNN town hall the previous night, where Loesch was heckled with chants of "murderer" and "burn her" from the crowd and had her fitness for motherhood questioned by survivors from the targeted Florida school.

"Where was the voice of those junior ROTC members, last night, CNN?" she asked. An ROTC student from the school claimed the event was scripted by CNN and his pro-gun opinions were censored.

"If it bleeds, it leads, but it has to be the right people, from the right communities, at the right time," stated Loesch.

"We're parents, too," she said, referring to NRA members. "Don't you think our kids deserve the same protections as our celebrities? Don't you all think that our kids deserve the same protection as our athletes? As our banks? As our business? But yet we leave them the most unprotected."

REASON is "crazy" to the left. They live in an upside down world where good is evil, right is wrong and black is white.

"Many in legacy media love mass shootings. You guys love it," said Loesch
Pure projection.
Lapierre and Loesch were in absolute ecstasy when they heard about the school shooting because they knew they could sell guns by selling fear that the government was going to take your guns, which they lost with Tramp's election.

Pure projection.
Lapierre and Loesch were in absolute ecstasy when they heard about the school shooting because they knew they could sell guns by selling fear that the government was going to take your guns, which they lost with Tramp's election.
You’re a troll.

Yep...after putting up with left wing, anti gun morons at the CNN townhall lynching.....Dana takes it to the media...she is great...

"Many in legacy media love mass shootings. You guys love it," said Loesch, staring directly at media gathered in the back of the room. "Now I’m not saying that you love the tragedy. But I am saying that you love the ratings. Crying white mothers are ratings gold to you and many in the legacy media in the back."

"And notice I said ‘crying white mothers’ because there are thousands of grieving black mothers in Chicago every weekend, and you don’t see town halls for them, do you? Where’s the CNN town hall for Chicago? Where’s the CNN town hall for sanctuary cities?" she continued.

She also commented on the insanely biased CNN town hall the previous night, where Loesch was heckled with chants of "murderer" and "burn her" from the crowd and had her fitness for motherhood questioned by survivors from the targeted Florida school.

"Where was the voice of those junior ROTC members, last night, CNN?" she asked. An ROTC student from the school claimed the event was scripted by CNN and his pro-gun opinions were censored.

"If it bleeds, it leads, but it has to be the right people, from the right communities, at the right time," stated Loesch.

"We're parents, too," she said, referring to NRA members. "Don't you think our kids deserve the same protections as our celebrities? Don't you all think that our kids deserve the same protection as our athletes? As our banks? As our business? But yet we leave them the most unprotected."

A bunch of far right extremists who were probably reacting the same way. The fact is that the NRA is far off base on this. I see nothing wrong about raising the age to own a rifle to 21. Also we need to look at whether our background checks are effective and if they can be improved. We also need to pay more attention to mental health issues in our schools.

A bunch of far right extremists who were probably reacting the same way. The fact is that the NRA is far off base on this. I see nothing wrong about raising the age to own a rifle to 21. Also we need to look at whether our background checks are effective and if they can be improved. We also need to pay more attention to mental health issues in our schools.
All of that is tantamount to deflection. The issue is the degeneration of the culture. That begins with family structure.

REASON is "crazy" to the left. They live in an upside down world where good is evil, right is wrong and black is white.
A woman who says she wants to protect her children is a bitch.

And that sums up the left. They hate mothers even more than they hate children.

Pure projection.
You’re a troll.
775887_orig.jpg

Wow, you're as sick as she is.

Worse, we know Republicans don't care about kids. Look, they used sick and disabled children, 9 million children, as a bargaining CHIP while holding them hostage.

It's not even up for debate when they tell you exactly what they are doing.

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

Pure projection.
You’re a troll.
775887_orig.jpg
Per the actual thread, they increased MSM ratings.

Pure projection.
You’re a troll.
775887_orig.jpg

Lefties are the ones that kill them.

Pure projection.
You’re a troll.
775887_orig.jpg
Per the actual thread, they increased MSM ratings.
Per the truth, school shootings increase gun and ammo sales. That is why the NRA trained the Parkland shooter.

she is a lying disgusting vile creature.

i expect nothing less than for trumptards to love her.

Forum List

Back