Dan

J

janeeng

Hey Dan, Welcome Aboard! as I told Dad, this is a little confusing, but getting there. Dad and I were getting emails everytime someone would post, so make sure that you change things in the user cp section, change also the admin and mod email to no instead of yes, otherwise your going to get email too!

Ah wise guy! it's ok now, hey if your so smart, can you please figure out how to set the time on here, I know it's in user cp and edit options, but I chose our time zone and it doesn't come up with right time!

I saw that. Well, we're exactly five hours behind, and since it says on there how far ahead or behin you'll be, why not just click the one that says +5 hours? That's what I'm about to do. and then I'm going to bed (4 hours' sleep last night). Good night!

tried that already too Dan, guess will wait until tomorrow! have a good night! I would say you need some sleep.

Yeah, I am tired! I tried to take a nap earlier tonight and dozed for about ten minutes before my roommate woke me up and mad me go out to eat with him. As for the time, I'm not worried about it, I never set my time on the old board, I don't really care when you guys post.

Yeah, I hear you, I was just determined though to get it right, but I think this is one I am not going to get. Oh well! anyway, have a good one, and see you tomorrow, if your on. I am not sure of your schedule, but I know it's probably tough.

No class today, I normally have class from 12 to 12:50 on friday, but the teacher cancelled it since it's labor day weekend (four-day weekend one week into school, nice!).

...and, I didn't end up getting much sleep anyway. Went to bed at like one, then my roommate woke up at 6:30 for work and decided he needed to hack up a lung in the shower. After being thoroughly nauseated for about a half hour, I was wide awake, and I now feel like dookie. I can't wait til I can afford my own apartment.

Guess you better take my advice then first Dan and head to the nearest supermarket and get a job! ;)

Hey Janeen,

good, very good post! You know Dan I can't wait till you can afford rent where you are.

Dad, FYI, Janeen's advice was to act like a retard when I go to get a job, that way they'll be forced to give me a job. I ain't actin like no retard.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaa!

The retard act would be a great social experiment though! Just give them some Rain Man moves, Dan! You'll have some offers for dates to Vegas ASAP!!

hahahaha, ok Dan, this was in desperation should no other job come in light, but I still say going to a supermarket is a step, may not be the one you want at the moment, but we all need to start somewhere, and if it means this, it's MONEY!!! then you work your way to your dreams!!!!!!! :)

Hahaha. Come on Dan...do it!! Then you can write on here how your interview went!! LOL

Forum List

Back