Dan Savage Wants All Republicans To Die

Written for or featured in.......whatever you want to call it.

And he is heading "It Gets Better" with Obama's blessing.

The fact that Obama contributed a video to It Gets Better doesn't mean that it's "his" program. Thousands of people have contributed videos.

Trying to link Obama and Dan Savage is one of the more ridiculous things I've seen come from Breitbart, actually.

And it's a fantastic program and website, actually. You should check it out.

I'm sure it is. But I don't think it's a good idea for him to be preaching to hs students anti-christian doctrine. Especially since he doesn't know what he's talking about.........

On that I agree with you. Savage is pretty un-politically correct, and can be an asshole.

That doesn't detract from the good of It Gets Better, though.

The fact that Obama contributed a video to It Gets Better doesn't mean that it's "his" program. Thousands of people have contributed videos.

Trying to link Obama and Dan Savage is one of the more ridiculous things I've seen come from Breitbart, actually.

And it's a fantastic program and website, actually. You should check it out.

I'm sure it is. But I don't think it's a good idea for him to be preaching to hs students anti-christian doctrine. Especially since he doesn't know what he's talking about.........

On that I agree with you. Savage is pretty un-politically correct, and can be an asshole.

That's wishful thinking.

I just hope he doesn't do too much damage to the cause he supposedly values.

Neither will Christian Extremists.

"Christian Extremists"???? Please give an example of "Christian Extremists" doing anything as rude (not to mention unlawful) as the OWS crowds.

Greensboro massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do they count as "Christians" if they are dems?

"....Several marchers began to attack the Klansmens' cars with small wooden sticks or by throwing rocks. According to white supremacist Frazier Glenn Miller, the first shots were fired from a handgun by an anti-Klan demonstrator.[8] However several witnesses reported Klansman Mark Sherer fired the first shot (into the air).[9] Klansmen and Nazis fired with shotguns, rifles and pistols. Cauce, Waller and Sampson were killed at the scene. Smith was shot in the forehead when she peeked from her hiding place. Eleven others were wounded. One of them, Dr. Michael Nathan, later died from his wounds at a hospital.[8] Most of the armed confrontation was filmed by four local news camera crews. ...."
Where were the OWS crowds threatened with beatings from other protesters?

All republicans should not die just become seriously ill so they get to fully experience our health care system.
And to watch how many file frivilous lawsuits.

Yeah, he recorded a video for the site.

So did Lady Gaga. Is she in charge of the project too?

Nope....Dan Savage is....as I've always said.

Well, except in your OP, where you claimed that it was Obama's project...
He is currently heading Obama's anti-bullying called the "It Gets Better Project".

That's wishful thinking.

"Wishful thinking"?

What do you think that I'm "wishing" for?

Have you ever been to the website? Here's the link:

It Gets Better Project | Give hope to LGBT youth

The website speaks for itself, and anyone who is upset about this already didn't like Savage.

He's not "losing support" because of this.

Conservatives use to hang black people in the public square in this country..and Christians have historically burned jews and people they didn't agree with at the stake and in ovens in Europe.

Good Christian King Charlemange use to behead those that didn't swear fealty to Roman Catholics.

Give it a rest.

Get it straight, "democrats" used to hang black people under white hooded disguises. Nazis were against Catholics and Christians, after they pillaged the Jews fortunes.

King Charlemange was one of the reasons we have freedom of religion in this country.

Charles I of England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Charles I (19 November 1600 – 30 January 1649) was King of England, King of Scotland, and King of Ireland from 27 March 1625 until his execution in 1649, and is a saint in the Church of England.[1] Charles engaged in a struggle for power with the Parliament of England, attempting to obtain royal revenue whilst Parliament sought to curb his Royal prerogative which Charles believed was divinely ordained. Many of his English subjects opposed his actions, in particular his interference in the English and Scottish churches and the levying of taxes without parliamentary consent, because they saw them as those of a tyrannical absolute monarch.[2]

Charles's reign was also characterized by religious conflicts. His failure to successfully aid Protestant forces during the Thirty Years' War, coupled with the fact that he married a Roman Catholic princess,[3][4] generated deep mistrust concerning the king's dogma. Charles further allied himself with controversial ecclesiastic figures, such as Richard Montagu and William Laud, whom Charles appointed Archbishop of Canterbury. Many of Charles's subjects felt this brought the Church of England too close to the Roman Catholic Church. Charles's later attempts to force religious reforms upon Scotland led to the Bishops' Wars, strengthened the position of the English and Scottish parliaments and helped precipitate his own downfall.

Charles's last years were marked by the English Civil War, in which he fought the forces of the English and Scottish parliaments, which challenged his attempts to overrule and negate parliamentary authority, whilst simultaneously using his position as head of the English Church to pursue religious policies which generated the antipathy of reformed groups such as the Puritans. Charles was defeated in the First Civil War (1642–45), after which Parliament expected him to accept its demands for a constitutional monarchy. He instead remained defiant by attempting to forge an alliance with Scotland and escaping to the Isle of Wight. This provoked the Second Civil War (1648–49) and a second defeat for Charles, who was subsequently captured, tried, convicted, and executed for high treason. The monarchy was then abolished and a republic called the Commonwealth of England, also referred to as the Cromwellian Interregnum, was declared. Charles's son, Charles II, who dated his accession from the death of his father, did not take up the reins of government until the restoration of the monarchy in 1660.[2]

Get it straight..I posted Conservatives..who once had a home in the Democratic party.

They were called "Dixiecrats".

They left after the civil rights movement.

And the Nazis were Christians.

No, they didn't leave the democrat party. Some did, but the majority stayed and figured a new plantation: societal dependents, that wait for the massa' to give them a check. They exchange other peoples' freedoms (their votes) for their handouts. That is why any black that speaks against the "plantation" is immediately attacked, personally, and hatefully.

How could Christians desicrate Christian churches? They may have been raised Christian, but once they started worshipping Hitler (Obama zombies see any parallels here?), they were no longer Christian in deeds.

Implying that the bible should have any weight over public discourse..is clearly against the Constitution.

And pro-Theocracy.

Where does it say that in the Constitution?

The Bill of Rights gives you freedom to worship as you please. It says nothing about ignoring the Bible (or the Lord that it represents).

Sure it does.

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You cannot use the bible to construct policy or legislate.

No mention of using the Bible for anything there. It says you can not declare one religion to be a national religion. Try using comprehension.

That's wishful thinking.

"Wishful thinking"?

What do you think that I'm "wishing" for?

Have you ever been to the website? Here's the link:

It Gets Better Project | Give hope to LGBT youth

The website speaks for itself, and anyone who is upset about this already didn't like Savage.

He's not "losing support" because of this.

He's making enemies among the people he needs to be softening the hearts of.

He is doing no favors to the young people he supposedly wants to help.

Of course he is not losing support from the choir, but that's not where he needs to effect change.

Yeah, he recorded a video for the site.

So did Lady Gaga. Is she in charge of the project too?

He is currently heading Obama's anti-bullying called the "It Gets Better Project".

It's a White House sponsored program. I can't prove it's being funded by the White House, but that's not important. I'm just going by whatever information was available.

If it's a good program I don't see why you want to keep Obama isolated from it. He put his name on the ads and that means the same to me.

Bullying is a terrible thing in our schools. Many children are permanently scarred by it. And it's not simply because kids are gay. A majority of it is for other reasons.

Hitler was a big time Christian. He got the backing of Pope Pius.

No he wasn't.

He was an atheist.....and many of his leaders were Gay.

Reichskonkordat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History..and Hitler's own writings and speeches back up what I post.

Nothing..but hearsay backs up your position.

Add in..historically, Christians have been bloodthirsty monsters..and the bible itself condones genocide and slavery.

The Bible does not "condone" genocide or slavery, still with that comprehension thing.
Where does the Bible condone hunting down every person of a particular nationality and murdering them? It does say to wipe out nations that sinned against the Lord and against man.
Slavery "was" welfare (back in the day). If people had nothing and could not feed themselves, they sold themselves into slavery to keep from starving (kind of like today's welfare generations) or they were "conquered" and sold into slavery (they didn't protect their borders).

Maybe I'm mistaken about Savage's goals. Maybe he thinks bullying is fine just as long as his cadre is the one doing it.

If he's actually against bullying, then he's going about it wrong.

He's fanning flames.

No he wasn't.

He was an atheist.....and many of his leaders were Gay.

Add in..historically, Christians have been bloodthirsty monsters..and the bible itself condones genocide and slavery.

The Bible does not "condone" genocide or slavery, still with that comprehension thing.
Where does the Bible condone hunting down every person of a particular nationality and murdering them? It does say to wipe out nations that sinned against the Lord and against man.
Slavery "was" welfare (back in the day). If people had nothing and could not feed themselves, they sold themselves into slavery to keep from starving (kind of like today's welfare generations) or they were "conquered" and sold into slavery (they didn't protect their borders).

ever read in the Bible about Jericho?
Where God ordered the Children of Abraham to kill all women, children and even animals that did not flee before them.
all this to retake land that they had abandoned generations before.

A real compassionate god.
Of course this was all written down by Jews.

Name any that are alive today.

Othewise STFU.

Btw, the Hebrew Torah condones it....not the New Testament of which Christianity is based.

I agree, but the IRA was recent, and that extremism is Christian against Christian.

That is more Irish against English, and it was based more on the economies of the prospective sides: the English owned the land and what was produced from it. The Irish worked the land and paid taxes to stay there.

It's a White House sponsored program. I can't prove it's being funded by the White House, but that's not important. I'm just going by whatever information was available.

If it's a good program I don't see why you want to keep Obama isolated from it. He put his name on the ads and that means the same to me.

Bullying is a terrible thing in our schools. Many children are permanently scarred by it. And it's not simply because kids are gay. A majority of it is for other reasons.

I really don't think you understand what the "It Gets Better" project is.

It's NOT a "White House sponsored program". It's a private organization founded by Dan Savage and his partner.

The purpose of the organization is to collect videos of people telling gay kids that "it gets better". That's what Obama did.

The white house is no more or less involved in this organization than Lady Gaga or Adam Lambert.

Oh bullshit.

It wasn't that long ago the Nazis were forcing Jews into ovens. You may want to disown that on the part of Christians..but it ain't gonna happen. That was a Christian movement supported by Christian people.

And sure..you find Muslims today engaged in the same sort of bloodthirsty behavior. Who can blame them? You guys? They are reading from the same fucking books.

Religion is nuts. All of them.

And completely.

Where does is say in the Bible that all Jews must die???

Jews Read from the first 6 books of the Old Testament and Muslims read a totally different book called the Quran.

I think you need to study some more.

The Quran includes the first 4 books of the old testament. But, when it comes to mass killings, wars, and extremism, land is probably the largest motivation in history.

The quran twists the first 4 books of the OT.

Savage licked doorknobs to give a Republican candidate the flu heading into a debate in the upcoming week in 2000.

Now he's friends with Obama, Pelosi, Clinton, and Reid.

Obama has selected him as the anti bullying candidate, isn't it odd he already bullied Republicans by spreading his flu germs all over their doorknobs with his tongue and a pen he handed to a Presidential Candidate?

This guy is a criminally insane sicko.

Another Obama Administration Fail.

I guess Obama figures if he can raise more campaign money than any other candidate in the History of the United States, he can do anything he darn well pleases, talk to people who tried to severely damage his "enemies."

I'm beginning to think Obama is sick, too.

Forum List

Back