Dan Savage Wants All Republicans To Die

Well then follow the links.

I'm not reading them all and am assuming that since you can't quote him saying that you are full of shit.

Kind of sad that you've gotten your panties in a bunch over a gay guy that reasonably thinks Christians won't allow him to be a Christian simply because he's gay.

Okay....be an asshole.

Dan Savage on HBO's 'Real Time': 'I Wish [Republicans] Were All F--king Dead!' | NewsBusters.org

I don't think he wants to be a Christian. I think he wants to train hs students to hate them.

Wow, you think?

:rolleyes:

OMFG a joke! Maybe we need a law about this, I'm sure the collected Congressional Republicans peed their pants.

Here is his apology; Savage ISN'T a cabinet member either. He probably received no training, but its now a TALKING POINT.

Right now he represents Obama.

Maybe not for long if there's a big enough stink about it.

Just one more reason why I don't like the current POTUS.

You do not need to search for REASONS, you disagree with his basic policies. Other low level Presidential appointees have crashed & burned in the past.

I'm not reading them all and am assuming that since you can't quote him saying that you are full of shit.

Kind of sad that you've gotten your panties in a bunch over a gay guy that reasonably thinks Christians won't allow him to be a Christian simply because he's gay.

Okay....be an asshole.

Dan Savage on HBO's 'Real Time': 'I Wish [Republicans] Were All F--king Dead!' | NewsBusters.org

I don't think he wants to be a Christian. I think he wants to train hs students to hate them.

Wow, you think?

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, Ravi needs answers.

Here is his apology; Savage ISN'T a cabinet member either. He probably received no training, but its now a TALKING POINT.

Right now he represents Obama.

Maybe not for long if there's a big enough stink about it.

Just one more reason why I don't like the current POTUS.

You do not need to search for REASONS, you disagree with his basic policies. Other low level Presidential appointees have crashed & burned in the past.

I don't think I have to be convinced.

I was pissed off when he sent the IRS after me.....and when the prick outlawed my clove cigarettes.

I would not children exposed to this, though sadly they were for eight years:

In an April 2010 interview with Dennis Miller, Dick Cheney reflected on telling Sen. Patrick Leahy to "go f**k yourself", saying "That's sort of the best thing I ever did."

So praise Ted Nugent and condemn Savage?
Savage is gay....do the math.

No shit he's Gay.

If you looked in the Dictionary for the word Gay his pic would be there.

He oozes Gayness.

Another Gay could spot him coming from a mile away.

Whenever he walks into the room everyone's Gaydar starts pinging.

The guy looks like Rachel Maddows' long lost twin.

Which is probably why Obama picked him.

Last edited:
Savage is gay....do the math.

No shit he's Gay.

If you looked in the Dictionary for the word Gay his pic would be there.

He oozes Gayness.

Another Gay could spot him coming from a mile away.

Whenever he walks into the room everyone's Gaydar starts pinging.
He's gay and you're obsessed with him.

Priceless.

Actually.......no.

But keep swinging away girl.

Maybe you'll hit something.

First, he has a right to any opinion he cares to have.
Second, he is hated by pubs a hell of a lot more than he hates them.
Third, not very long ago, I remember that this very forum had "I wish all Dems would die" thread. In fact, you read a lot worse from the pubs here every day.
Fourth, all you bible thumpers might recall some words that admonished 'those without sin could throw stones or some such.
Fifth, Look at the people in the pub's campaigns before you start name calling.
And sixth, the man apologized.

"I don’t feel that way. My dad is a Republican,” Savage wrote. “It was a stupid, rude, thoughtless remark. I regret and I retract it and I apologize to anyone watching at home – particularly my father – who may have heard me say it. I had a drink before the show – first and last time I’ve ever done that – but this wasn’t a case of, ‘In vino, veritas.’ ”
~~ Dan Savage
Bill Maher Panelist Apologizes for Wishing Death to All Republicans on 'Real Time' (Video) - The Hollywood Reporter

First, he has a right to any opinion he cares to have.
Second, he is hated by pubs a hell of a lot more than he hates them.
Third, not very long ago, I remember that this very forum had "I wish all Dems would die" thread. In fact, you read a lot worse from the pubs here every day.
Fourth, all you bible thumpers might recall some words that admonished 'those without sin could throw stones or some such.
Fifth, Look at the people in the pub's campaigns before you start name calling.
And sixth, the man apologized.

"I don’t feel that way. My dad is a Republican,” Savage wrote. “It was a stupid, rude, thoughtless remark. I regret and I retract it and I apologize to anyone watching at home – particularly my father – who may have heard me say it. I had a drink before the show – first and last time I’ve ever done that – but this wasn’t a case of, ‘In vino, veritas.’ ”
~~ Dan Savage
Bill Maher Panelist Apologizes for Wishing Death to All Republicans on 'Real Time' (Video) - The Hollywood Reporter

Neddy....two wrongs does not make a right.

He apologized for the death comment, but not for insulting those high school kids.

And the only thing I called him was Gay. Which he is and isn't afraid to admit.

Last edited:
220px-Dan_Savage_Provided.jpg

Who is Dan Savage?

He's a friend of our president from Chicago Illinois. He was raised Roman Catholic. At one time he even thought of becoming a priest. He publishes a column in The Onion's A V Club called Savage Love.

Now I don't have any problem with the guy personally, but he did say last year that he wished all Republicans would fucken die. I can see where this comes from. The problem is, he's been seen hanging around the White House.

Screen%20Shot%2020120429%20at%2071656%20AM.png

He is currently heading Obama's anti-bullying called the "It Gets Better Project".

The other day he started ranting in front of a bunch of high schoolers about the Bible to the point where some of them walked out. Anti-Bully Advocate Dan Savage Bullies High School Kids With Profane Bible Rant

There is no way you're going to teach kids to not be bullies if you bully them about the Bible. It seems Mr Savage and the White House feel the only kids that are bullied in schools are gay.

I remember being bullied. It wasn't over my sexuality. It was because some kids feel they're bigger and badder than others and they like to pick on weaker or less aggressive kids.

So Obama claims to be a christian.....and his spokesperson to high school kids is Gay and so anti-Christian that it's pretty obscene.

Makes one wonder where Obama's true thoughts are on homosexuality, or Christianity for that matter, doesn't it????

Btw, Dan Savage has come under fire for something that is common in the Gay-community. It's called biphobia. People that hate bi-sexuals.

Personally I don't think this kind of bigotry belongs in the White House, but it exists. Also, I think this guy is a poor choice by Obama to give speeches to our nation's children. A guy that came up with descriptive words like Saddlebacking, Pegging, Turtling, and Diamondbacking. Look em up if you're interested. They're right up there with Teabagging.

links

Dan Savage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The A.V. Club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Savage Love - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama has nothing to do with "It Gets Better" - that's Dan Savage's project, not Obama's.

Dan Savage's column is not written for the AV Club, it's syndicated. It's featured in the AV Club - and also in all Village Voice Media newspapers, and hundreds of others.

He's not "Obama's spokesperson" in any sense of the word.

Who is Dan Savage?

He's a friend of our president from Chicago Illinois. He was raised Roman Catholic. At one time he even thought of becoming a priest. He publishes a column in The Onion's A V Club called Savage Love.

Now I don't have any problem with the guy personally, but he did say last year that he wished all Republicans would fucken die. I can see where this comes from. The problem is, he's been seen hanging around the White House.

He is currently heading Obama's anti-bullying called the "It Gets Better Project".

The other day he started ranting in front of a bunch of high schoolers about the Bible to the point where some of them walked out. Anti-Bully Advocate Dan Savage Bullies High School Kids With Profane Bible Rant

There is no way you're going to teach kids to not be bullies if you bully them about the Bible. It seems Mr Savage and the White House feel the only kids that are bullied in schools are gay.

I remember being bullied. It wasn't over my sexuality. It was because some kids feel they're bigger and badder than others and they like to pick on weaker or less aggressive kids.

So Obama claims to be a christian.....and his spokesperson to high school kids is Gay and so anti-Christian that it's pretty obscene.

Makes one wonder where Obama's true thoughts are on homosexuality, or Christianity for that matter, doesn't it????

Btw, Dan Savage has come under fire for something that is common in the Gay-community. It's called biphobia. People that hate bi-sexuals.

Personally I don't think this kind of bigotry belongs in the White House, but it exists. Also, I think this guy is a poor choice by Obama to give speeches to our nation's children. A guy that came up with descriptive words like Saddlebacking, Pegging, Turtling, and Diamondbacking. Look em up if you're interested. They're right up there with Teabagging.

links

Obama has nothing to do with "It Gets Better" - that's Dan Savage's project, not Obama's.

Dan Savage's column is not written for the AV Club, it's syndicated. It's featured in the AV Club - and also in all Village Voice Media newspapers, and hundreds of others.

Written for or featured in.......whatever you want to call it.

And he is heading "It Gets Better" with Obama's blessing.

Major administration officials up-to and including the President of the United States have cut videos on behalf of Dan Savage’s It Gets Better Project. Supporters of Savage include:

President Obama;
Vice President Joe Biden (who can be seen grinning with Savage and Terry Miller here);
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton;
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi;
Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius;
Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack;
Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis;
The Civil Rights Division at the Department of Justice;
The White House Staff; and more.

Dan Savage has long been a bully of the highest order; his bullying of Christian teenagers at the National High School Journalism Conference is only the latest in a long line of bullying stretching back to licking doorknobs to infect Gary Bauer with flu in 2000, and followed up by threatening Green Party politicians with death, suggesting his hopes for the death of all Republicans, Google bombing Rick Santorum … and the list goes on and on. So why would so many members of the Obama administration and their Democratic allies in the House go out of their way to endorse an anti-bullying project run by Savage, rather than the dozens of other anti-bullying projects throughout the United States? They knew all this about Savage when they decided to endorse his project.

The members of the Obama administration have an obligation to either step away from the It Gets Better Project, or to call for Savage’s resignation from it. Anything less is an endorsement of his bully tactics – particularly since they knew long in advance just who Dan Savage was and is. It Gets Better … unless you’re a Christian, apparently.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/04/30/Obama-White-House-Disassociate-Savage

Last edited:

Who is Dan Savage?

links

Major administration officials up-to and including the President of the United States have cut videos on behalf of Dan Savage’s It Gets Better Project. Supporters of Savage include:

President Obama;
Vice President Joe Biden (who can be seen grinning with Savage and Terry Miller here);

Dan Savage has long been a bully of the highest order; his bullying of Christian teenagers at the National High School Journalism Conference is only the latest in a long line of bullying stretching back to licking doorknobs to infect Gary Bauer with flu in 2000, and followed up by threatening Green Party politicians with death, suggesting his hopes for the death of all Republicans, Google bombing Rick Santorum … and the list goes on and on. So why would so many members of the Obama administration and their Democratic allies in the House go out of their way to endorse an anti-bullying project run by Savage, rather than the dozens of other anti-bullying projects throughout the United States? They knew all this about Savage when they decided to endorse his project.

The members of the Obama administration have an obligation to either step away from the It Gets Better Project, or to call for Savage’s resignation from it. Anything less is an endorsement of his bully tactics – particularly since they knew long in advance just who Dan Savage was and is. It Gets Better … unless you’re a Christian, apparently.

FLASHBACK: Obama Teams With Anti-Christian Bully Savage

The fact that Obama contributed a video to It Gets Better doesn't mean that it's "his" program. Thousands of people have contributed videos.

Trying to link Obama and Dan Savage is one of the more ridiculous things I've seen come from Breitbart, actually.

And it's a fantastic program and website, actually. You should check it out.

President Obama;

FLASHBACK: Obama Teams With Anti-Christian Bully Savage

The fact that Obama contributed a video to It Gets Better doesn't mean that it's "his" program. Thousands of people have contributed videos.

Trying to link Obama and Dan Savage is one of the more ridiculous things I've seen come from Breitbart, actually.

And it's a fantastic program and website, actually. You should check it out.

I'm sure it is. But I don't think it's a good idea for him to be preaching to hs students anti-christian doctrine. Especially since he doesn't know what he's talking about.........

Forum List

Back