Dan Savage Wants All Republicans To Die

Tough shit. I joke about everything.

Sometimes you guys make it very clear that you don't remember high school at all.

And Dan Savage has never done any of those things in a High School.

Dan Savage is a sex advice columnist, not a teacher.

He was invited to a conference to speak to high school students about bullying, which is what he did (with an interlude of insulting). He didn't talk to the high school students about "Turtling" or "Saddle-backing", and he didn't do it "in a school".

Yeah, he was supposed to talk about bullying and instead he demonstrated it. Not only that, he used a homophobic insult.

Please remind me again why you are defending this hateful man
Two reasons.

1.) I don't give a shit about political correctness.
2.) I think his column is great, and I think that it would be a good thing if every teenager in the country read it every week.

and claiming he hasn't made the job more difficult for those who are truly against the bullying of children - all children.
Because he hasn't.

As I said before, I hope you are correct. I hope he hasn't done any lasting damage.

Perhaps he has done a service. Perhaps grown-ups all over will rally around and say, "We don't want to be as hateful as this man is." And maybe some good will come out of this.

Yeah, he was supposed to talk about bullying and instead he demonstrated it. Not only that, he used a homophobic insult.

Please remind me again why you are defending this hateful man
Two reasons.

2.) I think his column is great, and I think that it would be a good thing if every teenager in the country read it every week.

and claiming he hasn't made the job more difficult for those who are truly against the bullying of children - all children.
Because he hasn't.

As I said before, I hope you are correct. I hope he hasn't done any lasting damage.

Perhaps he has done a service. Perhaps grown-ups all over will rally around and say, "We don't want to be as hateful as this man is." And maybe some good will come out of this.

I really have no idea what you're talking about. What "damage" do you think he's done?

Dan Savage's message isn't about reaching out to bullies, and trying to convince them to stop. It's about telling the kids that are getting bullied for being gay that it gets better.

Two reasons.

Because he hasn't.

I really have no idea what you're talking about. What "damage" do you think he's done?

Dan Savage's message isn't about reaching out to bullies, and trying to convince them to stop. It's about telling the kids that are getting bullied for being gay that it gets better.

He is demonstrating the behavior he is telling young people they will some day recover from having directed at them.

He is filled with hate, and he lets it spill out on innocent people.

He is an example of who teenagers and grown-ups should not act like.

Bully for him!

Last edited:
And of course those who so readily condemn others are motivated by hate.
I'm watching "Cranford", a story that was written in the 1840s. One can't help thinking that republicans haven't progressed at all from that time in Cranford.

Amazing anyone can condone this hateful man getting anywhere near their children

"Impressionable children"? That's hilarious.

Do you think that high school students don't know what "anal sex" is?

I don't think you should joke about this.
Tough shit. I joke about everything.

Sometimes you guys make it very clear that you don't remember high school at all.

High School is no place for teaching kids about different sex acts or teaching them to hate Christians.
And Dan Savage has never done any of those things in a High School.

High School is supposed to be preparation for getting jobs,.......not blow jobs and learning about what a Dirty-sanchez is, Turtling, Saddlebacking, etc..

Dan Savage is a sex advice columnist, not a teacher.

He was invited to a conference to speak to high school students about bullying, which is what he did (with an interlude of insulting). He didn't talk to the high school students about "Turtling" or "Saddle-backing", and he didn't do it "in a school".

He started talking about homosexuality and masterbation. I heard him say it on that video.

You need to save it Doc.

Forum List

Back