Dan Rather hated President Bush

Took a while but the asshole’s bias finally caught up with him. So his peers hosted him a dinner and an award for being stupid enough to commit career suicide. All is well in la la land.

I saw many self-professed conservatives/Republicans of USMB practically dancing in his grave the day he died.

So what's the complaint?

Yep, used forged documents to try to bring down George HW’s son, which was Rather’s final downfall.

Acosta must have studied hours of Rather’s broadcasts. Can’t wait until he finally gets his, too.

Would have been nice to be a fly on the wall once someone had to break the news to Danny that the documents presented couldn’t have been produced with the typewriters of the day. Did he instantly know he was fucked or instead try to come up with some other bullshit to wiggle his way free?

Would have been nice to be a fly on the wall once someone had to break the news to Danny that the documents presented couldn’t have been produced with the typewriters of the day. Did he instantly know he was fucked or instead try to come up with some other bullshit to wiggle his way free?

I believe he said something along the lines of "the documents are true even if they are not authentic."

I believe he said something along the lines of "the documents are true even if they are not authentic."
Yeah, it was something along those lines. I recall thinking at the time how stupid a statement it was and served only to dig his hole even deeper.

Courage!

Rather, Jennings, Brokaw, Cronkite. All far lefties with a leftist BIAS. They had no counterpoint until Rush, and then Fox News came along, so had decades of getting away with LYING to the American public.

Forum List

Back