Dan Rather: 'Articulate' Obama Couldn't even 'Sell Watermelons'.

Dan Blather is a real piece of Chit. I'm trying to be polite. He wasn't speaking for Republicans or anyone else but himself. Even for Liberals,that is some shameful spin. He's an old & crusty Liberal Media dinosaur. Nuff said.

Exactly!
I look at Rather the same way I look at Carter ... their opinion means nothing anymore.

Rather's statement will resonate with some Democrats and many independents. Its a lose, lose for Obama any way you look at it.

aha, don't you spend all your days on here calling people dumb?

Genius, Rather was predicting what REPUBLICANS will say, about Obama. He wasn't opining his personal view. lol wow, s0n!

They've said worse!

You mean 'Fried Chicken'?

Not quite.

or

I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.”

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.”

Get my point?

LOL

Fried chicken and Barack the Majikal Negro come from the LMSM

Rahm Emanuel has you pegged.

Dan Rather? I thought he died a while ago. Pffft. Learn something new every day.

Seriously. Why would anyone give a rats ass what DR had to say?? The guys retired after getting sacked. Why Chrissy boy even had him on Hardball is a big question.

Why would anyone give a flying shit about his opinions much less take them seriously. ?? I sure don't. Jeeze.

Obama is learning. One thing he learned this year is that Republicans will ALWAYS put politics above the good of the nation - ALWAYS. It's taken him a long time to learn this because he thought that with the right bills and in a crisis, Republicans would work with Democrats for the good of the nation. Now he knows. Let's move on.

Actually he found that Democrats ALWAYS put politics above the good of the nation, since he had SUPER MAJORITY for a year and the Democrats still kept him from getting his beloved health care bill passed.

Oh yeah, we're just supposed to forget about that.

Rick

Just curious. Are you aware the Republican Party is more than 90% white and of one religion and with a similar educational background? Do you understand how easy it is to march in "lockstep"? Democrats - black white brown gay straight men women young old educated uneducated Christian Muslim Hindu feminist. The parties don't vote in a similar pattern because they are vastly different.
Are Republicans allergic to thought?

Maybe they are just, right about things:
smaller gov is good
lower taxes are good
protected borders are good
the law applied equally is good
more personal responsibility and freedom is good

vs:
bigger, more invasive gov
higher taxes
borders that mean nothing
no law enforcement (unless applied to political opponents)
less personal responsibility and freedom (except for "sexually", of course, it is distracting)

Dan Rather is a good journalist. In his career he's been punched, mugged, threatened with a shotgun and tear gassed. He has put his neck on the line covering wars, and faced more danger as an embedded journalist in Vietnam that George W. Bush ever did as a 'reservist'...

Forum List

Back