Dan Quayle beat Al Gore in the 92 VP debate

Relax Al - inhale.

Good zinger.

More than made up for your no Jack Kennedy.

Relax Al - inhale.

Good zinger.

More than made up for your no Jack Kennedy.
in the end some good one liners in vp debate have shown don,t effect elections. In end they are their to boost base on both sides and try deep down. thats all.

Quayle more than held his own with Gore.

And if hadn't been for that guy from Texas with the big ears (forget his name) - that was allowed into the 92 prez debates (gummed up the works) - George HW Bush probably would have been re-elected.

Ross Perot.

And, probably, yeah.

In fact, the only time incumbants lose is if a third party guy draws away a lot of their votes.

Which is probably why Obama will win re-election. the 69 million people who voted for him aren't willing to say, "oops, my bad!"

Good theatre. Wish I had taped it.

Quayle was a diff person from the "deer-in-the-headlights" person who went up against lloyd Bentson in the 88 VP debate.

And Gore is a great debator - give credit where credit is due. Probably a better debator than Bentson.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXU2BZIyqPA"]Vice Presidential Debate 1992[/ame]

Quayle more than held his own with Gore.

And if hadn't been for that guy from Texas with the big ears (forget his name) - that was allowed into the 92 prez debates (gummed up the works) - George HW Bush probably would have been re-elected.
Ross Perot. I think his joy over Bush losing was short-lived after about 6 years.

I am going to go out on a limb and predict that Dan Quayle is the illegitimate love child of Joe Biden ... just thinkin here....

Good theatre. Wish I had taped it.

Quayle was a diff person from the "deer-in-the-headlights" person who went up against lloyd Bentson in the 88 VP debate.

And Gore is a great debator - give credit where credit is due. Probably a better debator than Bentson.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXU2BZIyqPA"]Vice Presidential Debate 1992[/ame]

Thanks for the link.

Definately intend to watch.

Ought to be good.

Forum List

Back