Dan Crenshaw challenges SNL to donate $1million to veterans chairty

At least they didn't do this.
Trump Disability GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
tenor.gif

Waddabout deflection noted.

The idea of mocking "anyone in the news" is unacceptable. If you had an ounce of decency, you would condemn this disgrace, not praise it.
As for McCain, according to his fellow POWs, he was a traitor, nicknamed "Songbird", and has kept locked up all records of his incarceration for decades, to hide the truth.

‘Songbird’ McCain: The evidence – in his own words, his fellow veterans, and his captors - Conservative News & Right Wing News | Gun Laws & Rights News Site

The real John McCain. "33 POWs faced execution for treason after Vietnam until Nixon pardoned all POWs." McCain was #1 on the list ⋆ Powdered Wig Society

McCain’s Victims May Be Vindicated By “Hanoi Hilton Songbird” Audio\
The idea of mocking "anyone in the news" is unacceptable. If you had an ounce of decency, you would condemn this disgrace, not praise it.
It's called satire. Goes back to Aesop.
Get educated and take the stick out of your ass.

What happened on SNL is NOT called satire, but what's spewing out of your wrinkled hole IS called hypocrisy.

Get educated and then get some decency.
You aren't the boss of me.
And yes, SNL is satire.
I didn't find the Davidson joke funny OR highly offensive. So sue me. Or call me a hypocrite. Whatever.

Really? I say to you the same thing you said to someone else, and you're going to go with "You're not the boss of me"? Not only is that infantile, I would like to point out that YOU "are not the boss of" protectionist, but that didn't stop you from issuing lofty orders. So once again, you paint yourself as a hypocrite. And while we're trotting out trite, childish cliches, I guess this is a good time to mention that if you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Meanwhile, Mrs. "Educate yourself" Hypocrite, here's the education you manifestly lack:

satire
noun

sat·ire | \ˈsa-ˌtī(-ə)r \
Definition of satire

1: a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn

2: trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly

I got that from this thing called a "dictionary". I realize looking up the meanings of words is harder work than simply inventing one on the spot to suit you, but it turns out that words have actual meanings beyond the vague mouthings of illiterate geezers like you.

There is nothing satirical about insulting people, which is all the dickless weasel you're so desperate to defend did.

I don't call you a hypocrite because you "didn't find it funny". I don't even CARE if you found it funny, no matter how important you apparently think that is. I call you a hypocrite because every word you ever post is hypocritical.

What happened on SNL was just exactly as wrong as what Trump said about John McCain. EXACTLY as wrong. Any word you say which tries to deny or dismiss that brands you a hypocrite. Period. End of discussion.
Yes, it is satire. Google it if you don't believe an English teacher.
Cecelie, I am not going to argue with you any longer. You're too foolish to waste my time on.

No, it is not satire. It's an insult. I don't have to Google it. I just cut and pasted the dictionary definition. If I were you, I wouldn't noise around being an English teacher when dictionaries are foreign to you, and you can't tell the difference between satire and insult "comedians".

Oh, and my name is "Cecilie". If you're going to pretend to sweep off loftily because "I'm not worth the time" - ie. I'm pointing out truths you don't like - it works better if you can manage to copy one simple name which is right at the top of your screen, "English teacher".

SNL will mock anyone in the news. It's what they do. Davidson's "appearances" on the Evening News spot is as a character who is kinda dumb and politically incorrect and that is as funny as the stuff he says. It's a double joke.
I absolutely cannot understand this whining about the guy with the eye patch after all the abysmal things the right wingers here said about John McCain after his Obamacare vote and again as he lay dying.

McCain was rightfully slammed on his Flipflop on Obamacare- which was only done, BTW, because McCain wanted to "get back" at Trump.

In reality however, McCain just got back at we, the people.

Also not true. There was nothing "rightful" about Trump's slam against McCain's status as a PoW. Not only was it crass and inexcusable, it was irrelevant to any of the issues pertaining at the time.

Well, McCain got back at Trump and we the people by spoiling the President's effort to reform health care. So since he was offended, he did return the favor, and then some, as he barred the President from his liberal loveliest funeral reminiscent of the Wellstone Memorial.

Which is relevant and meaningful to this discussion how?

Its relevant as although McCain was offended, he did get back at the people in retaliation.

So that is that, the issue of McCain being offended is resolved.

No, it's not relevant. What McCain did or didn't do in retaliation has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not Trump's remarks were wrong and unacceptable.

SNL will mock anyone in the news. It's what they do. Davidson's "appearances" on the Evening News spot is as a character who is kinda dumb and politically incorrect and that is as funny as the stuff he says. It's a double joke.
I absolutely cannot understand this whining about the guy with the eye patch after all the abysmal things the right wingers here said about John McCain after his Obamacare vote and again as he lay dying.
As for McCain, according to his fellow POWs, he was a traitor, nicknamed "Songbird", and has kept locked up all records of his incarceration for decades, to hide the truth.

‘Songbird’ McCain: The evidence – in his own words, his fellow veterans, and his captors - Conservative News & Right Wing News | Gun Laws & Rights News Site

The real John McCain. "33 POWs faced execution for treason after Vietnam until Nixon pardoned all POWs." McCain was #1 on the list ⋆ Powdered Wig Society

What happened on SNL is NOT called satire, but what's spewing out of your wrinkled hole IS called hypocrisy.

And yes, SNL is satire.
I didn't find the Davidson joke funny OR highly offensive. So sue me. Or call me a hypocrite. Whatever.

Really? I say to you the same thing you said to someone else, and you're going to go with "You're not the boss of me"? Not only is that infantile, I would like to point out that YOU "are not the boss of" protectionist, but that didn't stop you from issuing lofty orders. So once again, you paint yourself as a hypocrite. And while we're trotting out trite, childish cliches, I guess this is a good time to mention that if you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Meanwhile, Mrs. "Educate yourself" Hypocrite, here's the education you manifestly lack:

satire
noun

Definition of satire

I got that from this thing called a "dictionary". I realize looking up the meanings of words is harder work than simply inventing one on the spot to suit you, but it turns out that words have actual meanings beyond the vague mouthings of illiterate geezers like you.

There is nothing satirical about insulting people, which is all the dickless weasel you're so desperate to defend did.

I don't call you a hypocrite because you "didn't find it funny". I don't even CARE if you found it funny, no matter how important you apparently think that is. I call you a hypocrite because every word you ever post is hypocritical.

What happened on SNL was just exactly as wrong as what Trump said about John McCain. EXACTLY as wrong. Any word you say which tries to deny or dismiss that brands you a hypocrite. Period. End of discussion.

Oh cheeses Christ take a PILL awreddy. You're still running away from that accusation you made against me, have zero to show for it after two weeks, and you wanna take other people to task? Pffffffffffffffffft.

And yes, SNL is satire.

satire
noun

Definition of satire

Oh cheeses Christ take a PILL awreddy. You're still running away from that accusation you made against me, have zero to show for it after two weeks, and you wanna take other people to task? Pffffffffffffffffft.

This is SO cool. Happy ending:

Sooooooo.... Pete Davidson manned up. Cecilie1200 --- eh, still waiting.

Forum List

Back