Damned To Heaven

Angel Heart

Conservative Hippie
Jul 6, 2007
Portland, Oregon
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s1cTk2cJQac&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s1cTk2cJQac&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

There's plenty of evidence of abuse from other sources to remove the children. There has been for many years. Thankfully Texas had the balls to do what's right for the children and future children.

That's not counting the evidence of issues with incest that's happening with in the FLDS. Ever hear of Fumarase Deficiency. I bet you haven't. Well, it's causing major issues with in the group. Due to their marrying with in themselves for so long. When everyone has 1 of four last names, there's a problem.

Oh to back up what I'm saying:
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2005-12-29/news/forbidden-fruit/full

There's plenty of evidence of abuse from other sources to of removed the children. There has been for many years. Thankfully Texas had the balls to do what's right for the children and future children.

That's not counting the evidence of issues with incest that's happening with in the FLDS. Ever hear of Fumarase Deficiency. I bet you haven't. Well, it's causing major issues with in the group. Due to their marrying with in themselves for so long. When everyone has 1 of four last names, there's a problem.

Oh to back up what I'm saying:
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2005-12-29/news/forbidden-fruit/full

And what of the Amish? Shall we raid them next?

Hardly believe there are only 4 families with over 10000 people.

I havent heard of the Amish imbreding and raping.

Dude! YOU HAVE TO come visit Arizona. Even the so called real/sane Mormons have a weird look to them..Everyone here is like related to one another AND they all have the same look. If you go to Marana.... WHOA it is like going into one of those movies like the " The Hills have eyes"

Well let's find out for ourselves... So far I have seen the last names Barlow, Jeffs, Musser & Jessop... You see any others? Most of the time they don't say their last name in interviews. And the state doesn't put out the names of the children (well the ones they know).

I havent heard of the Amish imbreding and raping.

Dude! YOU HAVE TO come visit Arizona. Even the so called real/sane Mormons have a weird look to them..Everyone here is like related to one another AND they all have the same look. If you go to Marana.... WHOA it is like going into one of those movies like the " The Hills have eyes"

The Amish are a CLOSED society. They do not marry outsiders and they do not gain new people from any source that I know of except birth. We have Angel claiming that a 10000 strong group are all inbred, wonder how many Amish there are?

The Amish, using the examples provided in other threads, BRAINWASH their followers into not using modern facilites or appliances ohh and they dress funny too and are polite as hell. Also the REAL LDS is not just 10000 people, there are MILLIONS, last count I believe 13 million, of Mormons. They actively bring in new members every day.

The Amish are not a good comparison. First, they are a much larger group (roughly 200,000 in the US, while FLDS comprise about 7k). Second, because their families aren't polygamous with a disproportionate number of one gender, there is greater genetic diversity.

The Amish are not a good comparison. First, they are a much larger group (roughly 200,000 in the US, while FLDS comprise about 7k). Second, because their families aren't polygamous with a disproportionate number of one gender, there is greater genetic diversity.

Yet read the claim, the man is claiming a religion of 13 million, that does not practice polygamy all look like they do. Shall I quote him for you?

The Amish are a CLOSED society. They do not marry outsiders and they do not gain new people from any source that I know of except birth. We have Angel claiming that a 10000 strong group are all inbred, wonder how many Amish there are?

The Amish, using the examples provided in other threads, BRAINWASH their followers into not using modern facilites or appliances ohh and they dress funny too and are polite as hell. Also the REAL LDS is not just 10000 people, there are MILLIONS, last count I believe 13 million, of Mormons. They actively bring in new members every day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish

There is an increasing consciousness among the Amish of the advantages of exogamy. A common bloodline in one community will often be absent in another, and genetic disorders can be avoided by choosing spouses from unrelated communities. For example, the founding families of the Lancaster County Amish are unrelated to the founders of the Perth County Amish community in Canada.

And how many FLDS allow for this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumspringa

As is the case in many societies, Amish adolescents may engage in rebellious behavior, resisting or defying parental norms. In many cultures, enforcement may be relaxed, and misbehavior tolerated or overlooked to a degree. A view of rumspringa has emerged in popular culture that this divergence from custom is an accepted part of adolescence or a rite of passage for Amish youth. Among the Amish who use this term, however, rumspringa simply refers to adolescence. During that time a certain amount of misbehavior is unsurprising and is not so severely condemned (for instance, by Meidung or shunning).

I still have yet to find information on polygamy and raping of young girls in the Amish community.

They also started with about 500 different families. Where the FLDS started with 4 families. They left the LDS as a whole and went off on their own a hundred years ago. They are not taking 'new members' or outside families. No one goes out and no one comes in type community. No new DNA leads to birth defects.

Well let's find out for ourselves... So far I have seen the last names Barlow, Jeffs, Musser & Jessop... You see any others? Most of the time they don't say their last name in interviews. And the state doesn't put out the names of the children (well the ones they know).

I have yet to see any other last names... Feel free to correct me.

They also started with about 500 different families. Where the FLDS started with 4 families. They left the LDS as a whole and went off on their own a hundred years ago. They are not taking 'new members' or outside families. No one goes out and no one comes in type community. No new DNA leads to birth defects.

Is that true? I thought I saw a woman who looked Japanese among the mothers who were on the TV news.

The Amish? Where did that come from? Because of their clothing or what? Because they have nothing else in common -and this cult wasn't raided because of their clothing. This cult believes they are the direct descendants of Jesus and are obligated to keep the bloodline pure. That is the reason for the in-breeding and the reason there are only 4 "families" in the group -although they are so intermixed, they are not distinct and separate families. Their girls and women are bred in this cult like cattle -marriage and producing children has nothing to do with love, it has everything to do with keeping the bloodline going as "pure" as possible. And female children and adolescents are forced into "marriages" against their will. If a man leaves the cult, his "wife" and children are simply given to another man. Very few females have successfully escaped from this cult -but those who have, have some real horror stories.

I live fairly close to a pretty large Amish community and there is nothing comparable to this cult. They don't force their adolescent girls into a marriage, they don't have a plan to breed their females like cattle and they don't believe they are the direct descendants of Jesus. They simply believe in hard work and keeping the intrusion of modern technology into their lives at a minimum in the belief that it leads to an unhealthy reliance on it that would lead to both laziness and giving more respect and awe for technology than for the Lord.

I have a question though. Texas has known for at least five years what these people were doing, because someone reported on this story back then in pretty good detail -so what changed that they decided NOW was the time to act instead of earlier?

New Topics

Forum List

Back