Damned slow ass Hybrids

No, two of your links had trojan horse viruses attached to them. I choose not to risk my computer with your BS nonsense. If you wish to discuss what they have to say then post excerpts otherwise it is just a load of crap designed to damage computers.

Which, from a unethical twerp like you, is not surprising.

thunder isn't up to "discussing" anything. He is a cut and paste drone. I don't think I have ever seen him express an idea in his own words here that was any more complex than a juvenile ad hominem.

He's olfrauds evil sock. They both are cut and paste drones but trolling blunder responds when olfraud loses control. It's amusing how many backups olfraud produces to support his idiocy. They pop up, post a support for one of olfrauds posts then vanish into the mist rarely to be seen again.:lol::lol::lol:

Shove one out of a C130 at 10,000 feet and it will do about 124mph for a short burst. Batteries are for toys and will never be a suitable substitute for petroleum products.

Hey, it's old wiredup&bent again. Good to see that you are as delusional and insane as ever. How's the weather up there in your rectum where you've got your head lodged?

Still a juvenile I see. Some things never change.

Shove one out of a C130 at 10,000 feet and it will do about 124mph for a short burst. Batteries are for toys and will never be a suitable substitute for petroleum products.

Hey, it's old wiredup&bent again. Good to see that you are as delusional and insane as ever. How's the weather up there in your rectum where you've got your head lodged?

Still a clueless retard I see. Some things never change......"you just can't fix 'stupid'".....but no matter what nonsense the retards and shills for the fossil fuel industry brainlessly proclaim, the kind of cars most people will be driving inside of ten years is going to change radically, primarily in the direction of more pure electric vehicles. Many of which, BTW, in many areas of the world, will almost certainly be getting most or all of their power from very 'local' sources, like home and garage top solar and/or wind generation and neighborhood and apartment building energy co-ops. The new, much more powerful, much cheaper and much longer lasting solid state lithium-metal-polymer batteries will do more than just enable long distance EVs, they will also allow people with solar and wind generators to easily and cheaply store all of the energy they generate instead of having to dump the excess (if they're lucky, into the grid on reverse metering), allowing them to build up much larger reserves for use at night or on cloudy days. Of course, solar Photo-Voltaic materials, both panels and thin film, are both getting much cheaper and more efficient, and wind generators are getting cheaper and more efficient too. With grid power that is tied to oil, gas and coal on an upward price spiral, more and more people are going to want the kind of energy independence that renewables will offer as the price of PV and wind drops and the new battery technology makes larger scale energy storage cheap and easy. For people who don't drive much, their electric vehicle may serve as one of their main solar/wind energy storage devices that feed power to the house at night or low wind times.

The beauty of this is that as all of the home alternatives get cheaper, and the automotive EV batteries do the same, and with a larger capacity at the same time, it is a synergic relationship. For a 100 kwh EV battery can also serve as a source of power for one's home if the grid is down.

In Realville though, the advent of the EC is not in question from anybody...........but the implication made by the green radicals that we are months away from everybody driving EC's is scary naive...............like the advances in battery technology and then briniging it to market in any meaningful way is right there on the horizon.

In Realville...........its not........its decades away. Why? Because thats how the markets work and far left guys dont understand markets. Never have. These people never give it a second thought that the internal combution engine market will adapt with their own technological advances perpetuating the fucked up economy of scale for the EC. ............The far left guys think that the battery makers are develping this technology because they care about the environment. And its like from their perspective, the internal combustion engine doesnt exist and these folks are going to lay down and just let the EC take over for the betterment of the planet!!:D And what of the logistics of powering up? To the green left, its not even considered that grids carry a price tag.:lol: To them, its an automatic to just throw another tax at the people, as if they will all accept it with open arms!!!:gay:

In Realville, the grand design is far, far more complicated than wishing for something based upon, ummm.........wishful thinking. Green leaning people will always be OK with paying a premium to be able to drive an electric car. But the majority?:slap: For most people, economics and sound reason trump idealism.

But that is why skooks is around here...........to bring it all back to Realville when wishful thiinking becomes k00k. To many on the far left.............Realville sucks

The Future Of Electric Vehicles: Who? Where? When? How Much? How Many? | The Truth About Cars

Preparing For The Electric Car Future - Forbes.com
ROTFLMAO......too, too funny....one of the most reality challenged retards on here wants to talk about "Realville".....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....

From your first (year old) article cited which is from an automobile blog by a former rock and roll journalist who now has an advertising agency that works for Volkswagon:

"There is another thought that crosses my mind when I write about predictions. Before the IBM PC was launched in 1981, IBM had done extensive studies. The overall market for such a device was seen limited to 5,000. I kid you not. 5,000 pieces total. My agency had the European account for IBM, and I had their data. We all know how that worked out."

From your two year old second article cited from Forbes that is all about "How companies can win from the transition to electric vehicles" and that doesn't dispute the fact that electrics vehicles are the wave of the future: "The advent of the electric car is no longer in question--only the timetable is."

What you and other writers seem incapable of comprehending is that new battery technology is a game changer in the EV market. Once EV's can go 400 to 600 miles on a single charge that takes only minutes and the batteries last longer than the vehicle and cost less than $1500, the difference in running costs and maintenance between EVs and IC engine cars will be so great that everybody is going to want an pure electric vehicle. When will that happen? Probably within the next three or four years. How much will gas cost by then? It's $4.20 now where I live and will probably be over 6 bucks a gallon by then.

Thats right..............what was I thinking? Clearly, the internal combustion engine is on its last days!!!

Replacement cost for Tesla battery pack?

$36,000.00

Clearly, the internal combustion engined car is on its last days!!!

Too.........how can all of America not embrace cars that look like this

35388588-1.jpg

..........espcecially American males. Since they'll have electric batteries, they'll be charging to the dealerships to get their hands on one!!!

:fu:

Last edited:

Still a clueless retard I see. Some things never change......"you just can't fix 'stupid'".....but no matter what nonsense the retards and shills for the fossil fuel industry brainlessly proclaim, the kind of cars most people will be driving inside of ten years is going to change radically, primarily in the direction of more pure electric vehicles. Many of which, BTW, in many areas of the world, will almost certainly be getting most or all of their power from very 'local' sources, like home and garage top solar and/or wind generation and neighborhood and apartment building energy co-ops. The new, much more powerful, much cheaper and much longer lasting solid state lithium-metal-polymer batteries will do more than just enable long distance EVs, they will also allow people with solar and wind generators to easily and cheaply store all of the energy they generate instead of having to dump the excess (if they're lucky, into the grid on reverse metering), allowing them to build up much larger reserves for use at night or on cloudy days. Of course, solar Photo-Voltaic materials, both panels and thin film, are both getting much cheaper and more efficient, and wind generators are getting cheaper and more efficient too. With grid power that is tied to oil, gas and coal on an upward price spiral, more and more people are going to want the kind of energy independence that renewables will offer as the price of PV and wind drops and the new battery technology makes larger scale energy storage cheap and easy. For people who don't drive much, their electric vehicle may serve as one of their main solar/wind energy storage devices that feed power to the house at night or low wind times.

Describes you to a "T":lol: You can add classless and juvenile ass as well to your CV. As far as being as shill for the oil industry I can safely say it's you bucko. They are heavily invested in the green fraud. Where else can they make billions of dollars for merely pushing paper from one desk to another.

Only in your twisted deluded world is that possible.

On the other hand I really do hope that they are able to get the technology to a useful level. Oil is far better used for producing things than being burned up in our vehicles so I am all for replacing oil in vehicles. I just don't want to be screwed by you and your fellow travellers who wish to ram un efficient systems doiwn our throats so you can makje a quick buck. No thank you....there are too many assholes doing that allready to let you dipshits get away with it too.

You guys have stolen too much money away from real environmentalists/conservationists allready

Describes you to a "T" You can add classless and juvenile ass as well to your CV. As far as being as shill for the oil industry I can safely say it's you bucko. They are heavily invested in the green fraud. Where else can they make billions of dollars for merely pushing paper from one desk to another.

Only in your twisted deluded world is that possible.

On the other hand I really do hope that they are able to get the technology to a useful level. Oil is far better used for producing things than being burned up in our vehicles so I am all for replacing oil in vehicles. I just don't want to be screwed by you and your fellow travellers who wish to ram un efficient systems doiwn our throats so you can makje a quick buck. No thank you....there are too many assholes doing that allready to let you dipshits get away with it too.

You guys have stolen too much money away from real environmentalists/conservationists allready

Jeez, walleyed, your braindead, foaming-at-the-mouth rants are getting even more delusional and insane, and I didn't think that was even possible. What on Earth do you imagine you're talking about?

Forum List

Back