Damned if you do, damned if you don't

isn't it funny how the terrorist supporters all 'opted out' of the rep system so no one can see all their red jewish stars anymore.

what a bunch of wusses...

but then again, terrorist supporters aren't anything more than schoolyard bullies who cry when you hit them back.

They don't show up as Jewish Stars on my computer but I often notice the general cowardice of the anti-Semitic twits here and shutting off the REP is indicative of that cowardice. :D

Everytime you accuse someone of being an anti-Semite for disagreeing with your opinion you increase anti-semitism by a lot.
Since this is just a message board and people who come here to read and/or post aren't going to start changing their outlooks because of what is written on this board. However, when people in the actual world read about the Muslims even killing fellow Muslims, it certainly makes people realize that the Muslims act like savages. Don't you think by now people realize that Muslims murder other Muslims, such as the Sunnis vs. the Shiites, just because of some religious differences?

isn't it funny how the terrorist supporters all 'opted out' of the rep system so no one can see all their red jewish stars anymore.

what a bunch of wusses...

but then again, terrorist supporters aren't anything more than schoolyard bullies who cry when you hit them back.

What's the matter 'ol slut Betty Boop wana be? Can't neg rep...wusses? My rep. was higher than Sayit at around 15,000 points "ol Hag...I had you and your side kick Large (anal) marg(e) figured out and how to beat your neg. reps easily.

Ever notice slug that my rep aways whent up over what I had within a couple of hours>

Moron, you're too simple.

Actually, I think BIK is less 'anti-semitic' than many other posters on here. Even though he 'reverts' to certain stereotypical modes of thinking (assuming any pro-Israel poster *must* be Jewish, etc), he's actually just a normal guy most of the time.

BIK manages to talk about Israelis like they are normal humans (which mostly they are, like any group of a few million), and most of all - he doesn't preen himself and strut about here ASS uming that his POV is the only 'valid' or 'honest' or 'righteous' one.

Oh, AND I haven't seen him being crude or misogynistic - like some male posters I could name........
Ol' BIK is a pretty good egg most of the time. At least he has a sense of humor.

Forum List

Back