Damned if you do, damned if you don't

There are lots of things in this world that I have a hard time understanding, but I have to admit that this really baffeles me. Israel insists that it be called a Jewish State, and yet when Sen. Hagel comes out and sayes " the Jewish Lobby " when talking about groups that support Israel, all of a sudden there are all sorts of Jewish people and pro Jewish people who are accusing him of being an anti-Semite. Seems as if the Jewish People want their cake and want to eat it also, can someone please explain this to me. Are the Jewish people so special that they get to change the flavor of a word repeatly in order to suit their every whim.

Netanyahu wants Israel to be recognized as a Jewish state, since the PA wants to swamp her with Palestinian "refugees", thereby destroying her Jewish character. However, within the United States, it's not only Jews that support Israel but many Evangelical and other Christians as well. "Jewish lobby" gives the connotation that American Jews have a dual loyalty. "Pro-Israel lobby" is a more correct term. Furthermore, "Jewish lobby" might mean lobbyists petitioning Washington for Sabbath-observance or Kosher laws, which is not the case.

i am still able to say "sinn fein is not the IRA" with a straight face.

it is the fookin' jewish lobby. nobody is fooled.

lol...don't try to tell us what it means or connotes.

how about pro-jewish state lobby. that is more accurate, huh?

Would that be "peaceful" Ireland you refer to? Over the flying of a flag? Really? :D
Sixth night of Belfast violence - ITV News

Netanyahu wants Israel to be recognized as a Jewish state, since the PA wants to swamp her with Palestinian "refugees", thereby destroying her Jewish character. However, within the United States, it's not only Jews that support Israel but many Evangelical and other Christians as well. "Jewish lobby" gives the connotation that American Jews have a dual loyalty. "Pro-Israel lobby" is a more correct term. Furthermore, "Jewish lobby" might mean lobbyists petitioning Washington for Sabbath-observance or Kosher laws, which is not the case.

i am still able to say "sinn fein is not the IRA" with a straight face.

it is the fookin' jewish lobby. nobody is fooled.

lol...don't try to tell us what it means or connotes.

how about pro-jewish state lobby. that is more accurate, huh?

Would that be "peaceful" Ireland you refer to? Over the flying of a flag? Really? :D
Sixth night of Belfast violence - ITV News

i've always gone by the pearse eulogy at glasnevin..."they think that they have pacified ireland. they think that they have purchased half of us and intimidated the other half. they think that they have foreseen everything, think that they have provided against everything. but the fools, the fools, the fools - they have left us our fenian dead, and while Ireland holds these graves, Ireland unfree shall never be at peace."

we are still fighting the occupation and foreign rule in the six counties and we will not quit until the job is done.

Er, but don't the majority of the people living in those six counties *want* to be part of the UK?

What a coincidence, after my posting the true quote by Martin Luther King Jr. about anti Zionist being the same as anti Semetism (originally challenged though) Patrick has removed his Martin Luther King sig line and is now using a Ghandi one. Seems like he did some research on his own and verified the validity of that quote.

Will these Jew haters ever get tired of having egg on their face? Ha ha.

Talk about having egg on your face LOLOLOL. You don't have to answer this question unless you want to, but you and Sayit have the same drug dealer don't you. Sayit says I was gone for weeks but it was only 3 days and you say that I changed my sig line ( please provide post # and thread ). Both of these thing are drug induced flights of imagination
LOLOLOLOLOL
I personally don't think you or Seal are smart enough to figure that computer wizardry out. But you being Seal's sock has been pointed out by at least a dozen people. Coincidence?

"One of the things that I learned from my Catholic Education was that when you enter into a discussion or debate civility should be maintained at all times. This seems to be a lesson that the Zionist posters were never exposed to !!!"

And it's apodictic that PatCat may well have been 'exposed' to certain standards, but chooses to *ignore* them. And for what? To take a silly swat at 'the Zionist posters'. How droll.

"One of the things that I learned from my Catholic Education was that when you enter into a discussion or debate civility should be maintained at all times. This seems to be a lesson that the Zionist posters were never exposed to !!!"

And it's apodictic that PatCat may well have been 'exposed' to certain standards, but chooses to *ignore* them. And for what? To take a silly swat at 'the Zionist posters'. How droll.

I did not ignore them. I did not call names use profane, obsene, or vulgar language My responce was civil, all that I did was point out a particular trait that I find objectionable and that is a ligitimate form of debate and DISCUSSION and if you don't recognize that then you need to go back and learn the rules of debate. It is also interesting that you seem to be fixated on gentiles and making sure that they tow the line of proper behavior and yet when the Zionist posters engage in far more egrecious behavior you are no where to be found.

Last edited:
For those who didn't know, Harvard (College) is in the town of Cambridge (which in any other place, would be described as part of 'Boston'. Boston appears to be the *only* 'metro' which never annexed its neighboring small towns, even after they grew into one another). So no real 'inconsistency' about the location.

I did not ignore them. I did not call names use profane, obsene, or vulgar language My responce was civil, all that I did was point out a particular trait that I find objectionable and that is a ligitimate form of debate and DISCUSSION and if you don't recognize that then you need to go back and learn the rules of debate. It is also interesting that you seem to be fixated on gentiles and making sure that they tow the line of proper behavior and yet when the Zionist posters engage in far more egrecious behavior you are no where to be found.

Your entire basis in the OP was couched in unacceptable language which in itself betrayed bias and trumpeted a lack of interest in being objective. It ASSUMES that your persistent perceptions of 'Jewish attitude' are accurate.

Those are two assumptions which others have vigorously disputed, only to have you or your 'team mate' slander some third party Jew/s in an anecdote.

It is extremely difficult to 'prove a negative' - and that is what you, time after time, require of us here.

Just because you do not overtly call names or use 'vulgarity' does not mean your posts lack vile and false assertions and assumptions.

And as for your 'complaint' against me: I don't *fixate* on anyone - except for the posters who constantly frame OP 'questions' of the "Have they stopped beating their wives?" variety, and then complain about purportedly 'uncivil' responses. It's that part in bold which incurs my responses, nothing else.

I think only a person who is 'fixated' on 'Jews and gentiles' would fail to have noticed the actual 'active ingredient' which gets a comment from me.

Oh, and for EVERYONE's benefit, I give you: Toe the line

isn't it funny how the terrorist supporters all 'opted out' of the rep system so no one can see all their red jewish stars anymore.

what a bunch of wusses...

but then again, terrorist supporters aren't anything more than schoolyard bullies who cry when you hit them back.

isn't it funny how the terrorist supporters all 'opted out' of the rep system so no one can see all their red jewish stars anymore.

but then again, terrorist supporters aren't anything more than schoolyard bullies who cry when you hit them back.

Jillian you're embarrassing yourself...c'mon woman...:cool:

Yup, it's hilarious. They would throw hissy fits and tantrums EVERYTIME somebody neg repped them. Buts that's because it's usually the mentally unstable that ends up being a Pali terrorist supporter.

hardly.

Er, but don't the majority of the people living in those six counties *want* to be part of the UK?

well, according to the good friday/belfast/beil feirste agreement, there is supposed to be a vote on that. the irish irish (republicans, sinn feiners, aka fenians and taigs...oh, and some good protestant men) keep pushing for that first vote but the anglo irish (various parties with "ulster" in their name aka paisleyites, presbyterians and prods or collectively, "the ascendency") keep delaying the vote...so it shouldn't be to hard to figure out.

and there ain't no butcher's apron flyin' over beil feirste city hall anymore and derry is still doire saor.

it really isn't a religious deal, but 41.8% of the population is protestant and 41% is catholic...with about 1% muslims supporting sinn fein...and the remainder leans towards a united ireland.

the plan was to outbreed ythem, so it is all go, go, go. england wants it gone, ireland wants it theirs, and the people in the six counties lean towards a united ireland.

hardly.

nah...you are just pissed because we took away all the power that you imagined you had. i don't recall anyone having red stars when i left.

what i think is really funny is a lot of people on other forums say "negging people is for wimps and pussies" and y'all just keep your traps shut.

They don't show up as Jewish Stars on my computer but I often notice the general cowardice of the anti-Semitic twits here and shutting off the REP is indicative of that cowardice. :D

You could give lessons on how to live with humiliation, Princess. You're a pro. :D

They don't show up as Jewish Stars on my computer but I often notice the general cowardice of the anti-Semitic twits here and shutting off the REP is indicative of that cowardice. :D

Everytime you accuse someone of being an anti-Semite for disagreeing with your opinion you increase anti-semitism by a lot.

Everytime you accuse someone of being an anti-Semite for disagreeing with your opinion you increase anti-semitism by a lot.
So what you're saying is we shouldn't accuse the anti Semites (like you) of anti Semitism because why, (drum roll) it will increase anti Semitism? Is that the same as how you Muslims say "Islam is peaceful and if you disagree we will kill you?" Ha ha

Last edited:
Actually, I think BIK is less 'anti-semitic' than many other posters on here. Even though he 'reverts' to certain stereotypical modes of thinking (assuming any pro-Israel poster *must* be Jewish, etc), he's actually just a normal guy most of the time.

BIK manages to talk about Israelis like they are normal humans (which mostly they are, like any group of a few million), and most of all - he doesn't preen himself and strut about here ASS uming that his POV is the only 'valid' or 'honest' or 'righteous' one.

Oh, AND I haven't seen him being crude or misogynistic - like some male posters I could name........

I don't think that's the case at all. I think it's entirely possible to disagree with Jillian's or my opinions and not be a Jew-hating bigot. It's just that so often here the people who 'disagree' are doing so *because* they are Jew-hating bigots.....

Forum List

Back