Damned Capitalist Gangs and thier White Liberal Customers!...

Now that Gangland knows their 'superstars', they'll most likely......no, not going to say, let's hear others in here think what they will most likely do? Should be interesting.

I think it's stupid myself, and the warning that you may become a statistic, adding more to 'the thrill',like gang members are going to set themselves up,knowing their may be a possibility of video surviellance, maybe including undercover officers.

Wouldn't the gangs think it may be a set-up? Or just plain stupidity on the part of the circus planners? Of course we all remember stupid criminals videos, one never knows. :lol:

They are treating them like circus freaks or zoo animals. Some liberal slavemasters figured out how to exploit their victims even further. Evil geniuses.

What I'd really like to see is to have these bleeding hearts teach in one of these gang infested high schools for a day. Then they can report back to Kevin Jennings Safe School Czar on how the gay agenda will help these kids get an education and rise above their poverty.

where on earth are you getting the idea that it's run by "liberals"?

if you actually read the article, the guy who started it is a former gang member who is an activist for a "faith based charity".

sounds like one of yours.

ask him, it's about free trade.

Idiots...

if you actually read the article, the guy who started it is a former gang member who is an activist for a "faith based charity".

Idiots...

Liberals have no faith? Liberals aren't charitable? Can't argue, really. But...

From the article:

Lomas, 45, a respected activist who has worked with the faith-based Los Angeles Dream Center to distribute hundreds of tons of food to low-income families across the inner city, left gang life about five years ago.
He stresses the aim of his nonprofit company is to bring jobs to communities along the route and to reinvest money through micro-loans and scholarships, though he's not sure how the tour will accomplish that. He also eventually wants to start a gallery and gang museum.

He's running a non-profit. Now that's a liberal.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I'd like to see a follow up on how well his good intentions have worked out in five years from now. My crystal ball says HE will be living in a nicer home and 100s of more kids will be dead,

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Idiots...

Yah, Hispanics and black voters are well known for voting republican....
Idiot

The bus the liberals in, they spend money in the hood, there is a little better chance for that corner store to survive, which keeps the economy of the neighborhood going.

I think gang members are a bunch of morons who've basically never grown up.

Every now and then I catch a documentary on the tube about them and can't help but laugh at their idiocy. I especially like how as soon as they see a video camera rolling they about get spasmodic flashing their very cool gang hand signs. Guess it's never occurred to them us civilians neither have a clue what the signs mean, nor the slightest interest in knowing. But they're sure a big deal to those dopes.

Forum List

Back