damn this moving stuff sucks

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
been doing it for a week, and still aint done! and the worse part is i gotta leave my desk at my parents house cause it wont fit through the door here!!! well i have a lap top anyway, so i guess it would be better used at her house anyway. ill just have to get another one when i get my desk top back from her. (i was being nice and let her use it cause she has a compaq thats about 6 years old. actually thinking about buying her a new one to get mine back)
plus i got my wireless back up and running!

Johnney said:
been doing it for a week, and still aint done! and the worse part is i gotta leave my desk at my parents house cause it wont fit through the door here!!! well i have a lap top anyway, so i guess it would be better used at her house anyway. ill just have to get another one when i get my desk top back from her. (i was being nice and let her use it cause she has a compaq thats about 6 years old. actually thinking about buying her a new one to get mine back)
plus i got my wireless back up and running!

Hey Johnney, You got a place. You got a wonderful girl. You got your laptop. Life is good! :thup:

Sir Evil said:
Johnney - just take the door out od its frame! :teeth:
hope the rest of it goes smoothly for you. :thup:
we did! but thats ok, ill get my nephews ass down here early on weds. to make sure i get my bed completed...lol
i jsut have to make sure his g/f isnt off at that time, he dont need to be doinkin her onmy new bed.

Kathianne said:
Hey Johnney, You got a place. You got a wonderful girl. You got your laptop. Life is good! :thup:
that it is, but it would be better if this stuff would move itself, and i won the powerball.

Johnney said:
that it is, but it would be better if this stuff would move itself, and i won the powerball.

Picky, picky. :tng:

Johnney said:

:teeth: you got a point there! Well, guess you'll have to wait for those two. When cows fly! :cow:

Now again, if you DO win the Powerball, remember who your friends are! :laugh:

If ya didnt have "Stuffitis" movin would be soooo much easier. have a yard sale, money is lots lighter than couches and such.but really, hope the move goes well and aint to painful. as for your nephew doinkin his G/F.... i would just be glad he is ...a......like you and me... hope to be back on line soon later my friend..jon

cant get to the library near as often as I would like too. trying to get all my ducks in a row so as to get a house/phone/cable/DSL!!!!!!!! but the dang things wont stand still long enough for me to get it done. still tryin though.... one day soon I hope....

Forum List

Back