Damn... the dam may burst!

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
No link yet..

But they are saying code red for a dam bursting in St Marys stat park area in Maryland... the Chesapeake bay area.

:eek:

Last edited:
No link yet..

But they are saying code red for a dam bursting in St Marys stat park area in Maryland... the Chesapeake bay area.

How could anyone in the path of a dam not evacuate for a hurricane or tropical storm? Why would anyone even build in the path of a dam?

(sarcasm)

Last edited:
No link yet..

How could anyone in the path of a dam not evacuate for a hurricane or tropical storm? Why would anyone even build in the path of a dam?

(sarcasm)

They know they are in the path of a flood if the dam fails.

Rather simple don't you think?

(sarcasm)

No link yet..

(sarcasm)

They know they are in the path of a flood if the dam fails.

Rather simple don't you think?

(sarcasm)

Why are they even living there?

I don't see why people trust themselves to be protected by man made inventions. I don't drive across bridges, for instance. The bridge might fail and if I die as a result its because of my own lack of personal responsibility.

Forum List

Back