Damn! That President Obama is Sooooo Bad for Business...

Dear disgruntled brained cons, your CEO gods will do what ever to make money.

If it fucks your party they will do it.

They dont care about you , your party or this country.

They only care about profits

I'm being very serious and even more curious.
As a anti-profit, anti-capitalist, where do you think TAX Revenue comes from that Governments pay their bills?
I mean does the Federal govt., your state/local govts. own and revenue generating entities?

Are you aware (IF YOU work for an employer...) that YOUR employer pays based on your salary to the Federal govt.
Social Security tax withholding (6.2% up to the annual maximum)
Medicare tax withholding (1.45%)
Federal unemployment taxes (FUTA)
State unemployment taxes (SUTA)

Again.. this is in ADDITION to paying you (if you work!!) your salary deducting on behalf of the govt.. YOUR share of Federal/State/Local income taxes!

THEN again tell me where those tax sources will come from IF there are no evil for profit employers?
Tell me where will the Federal Income taxes PAID on those EVIL profits that corporations PAY in addition to the above TAXES employers pay on behalf of employees!

Seriously, if you like Obama are anti-capitalist, anti-profits tell me what will replace these taxes when the companies are no longer in business because they are nationalized?

Have you thought about that?
Source of Federal revenues:

View attachment 18813

TRuth doesnt matter for her.....she has no clue...she thinks businesses have a money tree and they just dont share with the workers....I want that money tree!!!!!!!!!

Da*n, we need to read the whole article before posting. If Obama had his way these companies wouldn't be turning profits, they'd be paying the government instead of hiring folks.

They aren't "hiring folks". They are just raking in record profits.

Why are they not hiring? Have you bothered to consider that at all? Don't tell me, they're all Republicans who hate America..... 'snickers'.

I'll go out on a limb and say you know jack shit about economics, or business... right?

LMAO! Why don't you tell us all about your business credentials. Using daddys credit card doesn't qualify you as a financial expert, sorry.

LOL. The ego of people who are clueless and have no real world experience is amazingly funny.

Forum List

Back