Damn! Tell me this cartoon isn't dead on...

He specifically said that Neo Nazis and the white supremacists should be condemned totally and he is not speaking about them in the same speech. I posted A link to the verbiage. You’re busted lying so now you must leave the site. Adios.

Like he had a choice.

Again, standing near Nazis, does not make you a very fine person. No excuses, you leave.

Who said they were near them? And maybe they did leave. But initially before the Klan arrived they were there peacefully. Stop dodging. I got You.

Where were they? You lied earlier by posting a picture of a different rally of people counter protesting another group of deplorable and claimed they were actually the "very fine people" Trump was talking about in Charlottesville. I don't believe you've owned up to that yet.

Lied? I googled Charlottesville and posted that pic. YOU LIED because you didn't tell the whole story and backpedaled later. You're filth.

Oh, then you're dumb, it was obviously Washington DC and didn't appear to be pro-Robert E Lee statue protesters either.

I didn't lie, you just don't like what I'm posting.

You did. You didn't state the actual quote. I posted numerous links and quotes that show I am right and you're a dumbass Leftist.

D5GAAKtU0AAZuUo.png:large

YOU HAD PEOPLE AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE NEO NAZIS AND WHITE NATIONALISTS. THEY SHOULD BE CONDEMNED TOTALLY. YOU HAD MANY PEOPLE IN THAT GROUP OTHER THAN NEO NAZIS AND WHITE NATIONALISTS.

Where did he say "white supremacists and neo nazis were fine people"?

WHERE!?!?!? You LEFTIST ASSHOLE. Where????!?!?!?

Nowhere. You made it up and now you're back tracking. So sad.

Loser.

To be fair..he didn't make it up. The media made it up and he bought it.

Then do your research.

Forum List

Back