Damn Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought god was a constant pursuit.

I talked about seeking truth.

You said you KNOW truth. Interesting. it's Mullah-like in my opinion.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I thought god was a constant pursuit.

I talked about seeking truth.

You said you KNOW truth. Interesting. it's Mullah-like in my opinion.

Since this gets into another topic completely, feel free to open another thread, and we can adress that topic.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
No, Big D, you should not. You should be outraged that a man attacked a woman. Regardless of the skin color, any kind of violent attack is wrong.

I understand completely that this is falling on deaf ears. It must suck to be consumed by hate.
At what point am I justified at feeling the way I do?

Blacks males at 6% of the U.S population commit 60% of ALL rapes, and you feel I should not point that out.

If blacks were commiting 100% of all rapes would I have a right to be upset? How about 90% or 80%.

You tell me when.

Originally posted by Big D

Blacks males at 6% of the U.S population commit 60% of ALL rapes, and you feel I should not point that out.

If blacks were commiting 100% of all rapes would I have a right to be upset? How about 90% or 80%.

You tell me when.

Originally posted by Big D

You tell me when.

You're not...Since you are nothing but an ambulatory dungheap with a cesspool for a mind. Now...go away Dungboy. You're dismissed.

OFF TOPIC (sorry guys).

HOLY HELL Bully!!! You're posts are getting as irritating as Big D's garbage.

"Go Away, Dungboy... you're dismissed" in 50 threads is getting a little monotonous, IMO.

Do those of us who want to pull our hair out one by one every time we read it and find the Ignore button. His posts are ignored by more than half the users on this board anyway, one more wont hurt.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back