Damn Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
Anybody watching the Look Big D thread? Pathetic display of desperation. Sorry I had to do that and reduce an individual here to those depths.

Originally posted by OCA
Anybody watching the Look Big D thread? Pathetic display of desperation. Sorry I had to do that and reduce an individual here to those depths.

Dude. You're the one who's been reduced like a snooty French sauce.

Hey, remember when the people of OCA's hometown Washington D.C voted Mayor Barry back in to office again as soon as he got out of prison for smoking crack with a hooker?

Nice place you got your kids living in OCA, it's a damm shame!

why is big d still here?

its like the incessant whining of a little gnat or something....it just drones on....and ON, and ON, AND ON.

listen, just because you have a bad case of little man's disease, dont take it out on the whole damn board. They make pills for that now, yknow. Take a few - maybe you'll increase to 3 inches hard, pencil dick.

Originally posted by Big D
Hey, remember when the people of OCA's hometown Washington D.C voted Mayor Barry back in to office again as soon as he got out of prison for smoking crack with a hooker?

That's it, when in doubt just bash someone's hometown. I feel sorry for your neighbors, Big D!!!

At least OCA lives in a tolerant place, if not overly tolerant!!!:p:

Actually my hometown is Rethimno, Kriti, Greece. I first lived in San Francisco when family moved here. But hey its Big D, we can sluff off the lack of intelligence and consider its source, that should give you the answer you need.

Another Damm Shame:

An 81-year-old Mendenhall woman has survived an attack that almost took her life. She was brutally beaten during a robbery last night.
This brave great-grandmother is lucky to be alive.
"I thought he was going to kill me," said 81-year-old Kristine Everett.
Everett narrowly escaped death after a man forced his way into her home Saturday night.

"He took my head and slammed it against the concrete walk and kicked my face," said Everett.

Graphic pictures:
http://www.wlbt.com/Global/story.asp?S=1793922

Could you imagine what would happen if a white guy would have attacked a old black lady like this?

Another Damm Shame:

A Cary teenager was sentenced to 25 to 30 years in prison for raping an elderly patient with Alzheimer's Disease last summer.

Greg Davis, 17, confessed to sexually assaulting 89-year-old Rachel Cornell at the Chatham Creek Rest Home in June 2003.

http://www.wral.com/news/3018907/detail.html

Could you imagine what would happen if a white guy had raped a 89 year old black woman?

Another Damm Shame:

A Cary teenager was sentenced to 25 to 30 years in prison for raping an elderly patient with Alzheimer's Disease last summer.

My mother has this disease. This woman may have been to the point in this disease that she couldn't remember what rape was. So, it would have been liike raping a child. Prison is too good for this man. I vote death.l

Big D... just my two cents...

Instead of being outraged at the color of the perpetrators skin, you should be outraged at the crime itself.

The person who assaulted the 81 year old grandmother needs to be strung up by his balls and beaten with a bat until he begs for mercy, then beaten some more.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Big D... just my two cents...

Instead of being outraged at the color of the perpetrators skin, you should be outraged at the crime itself.

The person who assaulted the 81 year old grandmother needs to be strung up by his balls and beaten with a bat until he begs for mercy, then beaten some more.
I should not be outraged at the fact that in interacial crime over 98% of the time it is a black man attacking a white woman?

I bet no one here can even find a case where a white man rapes a black woman, because if it ever did happen it would be a bigger story then 911.

awwwww - Look everyone!

Dicklicker is showing his ignorance again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back