Damn... Rush lost a 7th Advertiser...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
The Associated Press: A 7th advertiser pulls out of Limbaugh's show

ProFlowers and...

The six other advertisers that say they have pulled ads from his show are mortgage lender Quicken Loans, mattress retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, software maker Citrix Systems Inc., online data backup service provider Carbonite and online legal document services company LegalZoom.

He's gonna renounce his Conservatism pretty soon. :lol:

:)

peace...

ProFlowers and...

The six other advertisers that say they have pulled ads from his show are mortgage lender Quicken Loans, mattress retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, software maker Citrix Systems Inc., online data backup service provider Carbonite and online legal document services company LegalZoom.

peace...

Mal request a merge.

Just sayin buddy.

ProFlowers and...

peace...

Mal request a merge.

Just sayin buddy.

I am too busy Apologizing for my Avatar last week...

Luckly for me, I don't have Advertisers who pay my Rent, so I would be Losing too much Sleep over any of this...

What were you saying?...

peace...

I wonder if he'll be contrite or an asshole?

After the shitty apology, I'm guessing he'll stick with asshole.
Probably blame the "LIBERAL MEDIA" like he always does when that pesky liberal bias that occurs in objective reality makes his lies all too obvious.

Probably blame the "LIBERAL MEDIA" like he always does when that pesky liberal bias that occurs in objective reality makes his lies all too obvious.

He's said WAY worse...

I just Bumped a Thread of an Example. :thup:

peace...

ProFlowers and...

peace...

Mal posts a "political" thread!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

peas

ProFlowers and...

peace...

DAMN!!!!!!!!!

peas

Good morning HUGGY...

And Fuck you! :lol:

peace...

ProFlowers and...

peace...

DAMN!!!!!!!!!

peas

Good morning HUGGY...

And Fuck you! :lol:

peace...

Ya...Ya..GM...M ...have a piece of a day!

I'm guessing Mal it's a paid operative for the Center for American Progress, Media Matters...OR one of the other Soros funded, wingnut groups working at the direction of the White House to destroy Rush, Fox News and any other outlet that allows conservatives a voice, since they just can't let go. That...or just one of Lien's useful idiots!

You doubt it's happening? Do a search for Media Matters war on Fox News and see what comes up. Of course, I suggest you don't use google since...besides SPYING on you...you may have to go 20 pages over to get at the root of the story!

By the way, 36 STRAIGHT MONTHS of unemployment over 8%, gasoline over 5 dollars a gallon in February for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, the price for food, lodging and cloths up 25% in 3 years...and all Obama wants to inject himself in on is what Rush says about a political activist!?!?!?

Does that strike anyone besides me as too much of a coincidence? Who is getting their marching orders from who may be the better question!

Last edited:
I'm guessing Mal it's a paid operative for the Center for American Progress, Media Matters...OR one of the other Soros funded, wingnut groups working at the direction of the White House to destroy Rush, Fox News and any other outlet that allows conservatives a voice, since they just can't let go. That...or just one of Lien's useful idiots!

You doubt it's happening? Do a search for Media Matters war on Fox News and see what comes up. Of course, I suggest you don't use google since...besides SPYING on you...you may have to go 20 pages over to get at the root of the story!

By the way, 36 STRAIGHT MONTHS of unemployment over 8%, gasoline over 5 dollars a gallon in February for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, the price for food, lodging and cloths up 25% in 3 years...and all Obama wants to inject himself in on is what Rush says about a political activist!?!?!?

Does that strike anyone besides me as too much of a coincidence? Who is getting their marching orders from who may be the better question!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FtNm9CgA6U]'80s Anti-Drug Commercial - Your Brain On Drugs - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dt5Nf7ct5c]I don't know what the fuck you just said little kid - YouTube[/ame]

peace...

Wonder if this guys sponsors will leave him as well.... not likely, because we on the right are not flooding them with phone calls to drop him.

Maybe we should
:doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44hU4pVaV4g&feature=player_embedded]Sickening Cruelty: Libtalker Mocks Tornado Victims - YouTube[/ame]

Wonder if this guys sponsors will leave him as well.... not likely, because we on the right are not flooding them with phone calls to drop him.

Maybe we should
:doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44hU4pVaV4g&feature=player_embedded]Sickening Cruelty: Libtalker Mocks Tornado Victims - YouTube[/ame]

I don't think he has any sponsors.. He sure wouldn't apologise to anyone if he did. Not like the REAL prostitute the PigMan.

You nailed it cold!!!
He blamed the LEFT for his lies about Fluke.

Forum List

Back