Damn Right, Hillary!

What a strange interview...

From the link .

He will fire people in the White House. He will fire people in his administration who he thinks are crossing him, questioning him, undermining him.

So is she worried hold outs/leakers from the Obama administration will get fired?

Never thought I'd agree with Mrs. Clinton on anything.

Trump has been firing all those great people he hired that he said would drain the swamp. Turns out Trump is a horrible judge of character and hired some of the slimiest and biggest gators out there!

Some of them are even going to jail!

It's not as if this wasn't a well worn path in Trump's record over the years. After all, he even made bestest friends with Bill Clinton and donated scads of money to Clinton's foundation!

So he will fire more of his hirelings after the election. Okay.

God help us if our country has a crisis. Trump has no clue who to hire to get us through one.

Trump has been firing all those great people he hired that he said would drain the swamp. Turns out Trump is a horrible judge of character and hired some of the slimiest and biggest gators out there!

It's not as if this wasn't a well worn path in Trump's record over the years. After all, he even made bestest friends with Bill Clinton and donated scads of money to Clinton's foundation!

God help us if our country has a crisis. Trump has no clue who to hire to get us through one.

If our country has a crisis? We have appointed bureaucrats actively trying to unseat a duly elected POTUS for God's sake.

I would have paid good money to be close to the Hildebeast the instant she learned she had lost on election night. Just to have frozen in my mind forever the look on her face at that precise instant it registered with her that she’d lost. Followed of course with observing her reported furious outbreaks at various staffers for allowing it to happen to her.

In case you haven't noticed, rome, US, has been cracking and burning for quite some time. We're a compressed version of the roman empire. You should read about the fall of the romans. Pretty impressive and astounding at how we're following right along.

In case you haven't noticed, rome, US, has been cracking and burning for quite some time. We're a compressed version of the roman empire. You should read about the fall of the romans. Pretty impressive and astounding at how we're following right along.
Oh, I am intimately familiar with Roman history. That's why I laugh my ass of every time some retard tries to claim the acceptance of homos led to the fall of Rome.

If our country has a crisis? We have appointed bureaucrats actively trying to unseat a duly elected POTUS for God's sake.

Well not if you don’t mind being ruled by unelected sleeper agents bragging about nullifying your vote.
No crisis at all.

Forum List

Back