Damn Randy, this sucks....

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
Country star Randy Travis accused of DWI in North Texas

SHERMAN, Texas (AP) — Country singer Randy Travis has been charged with driving while intoxicated in North Texas.

The Grayson County Sheriff's Office says Travis was being jailed without bond Wednesday pending an appearance before a judge in Sherman, about 60 miles north of Dallas.

Sgt. Rickey Wheeler says Travis also faces a charge of retaliation or obstruction. Wheeler had no details on that count. Wheeler says a Texas trooper arrested Travis around midnight Tuesday near Tioga, where the entertainer lives.

A Travis representative did not immediately reply to a message Wednesday from The Associated Press.

Travis in February was charged with public intoxication after being spotted in a vehicle parked in front of a church in Sanger, about 20 miles from Tioga.

The first charge was bullshit in my opinion.... That would make for a good discussion in and of itself actually.

Damn... the deatails are ugly.

Mr. Travis is obviously having some issues with alcohol :eusa_eh:

Naked Randy Travis Threatened Trooper During DWI Arrest: Police | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

Sources tell NBC 5 that prior to the crash, a call was placed to 911 by a store clerk who reported Travis had walked into a convenience store naked to buy cigarettes. The clerk said there were words exchanged and that Travis left without making a purchase.

A short time later, a second call was received by 911 saying a man was found lying in the roadway along FM 922 near Clover Road.

State troopers, responding to the 911 calls, arrived at the scene and found Travis, who refused a blood and breath test, with a strong odor of alcohol on his breath and several other signs of intoxication, police said.

During the arrest, police said Travis threatened to shoot and kill the troopers working the case. Consequently, Travis was also arrested on a charge of retaliation, a third-degree felony punishable by 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine

Last edited:
it has been long rumored that randy travis is gay and his manager married him to cover for him....

Randy Travis arrested for DWI; buck naked in car crash, threatened troopers: report  - NY Daily News

check out this mug shot:

travis9f-1-web.jpg

He didn't leave anything out, did he:

1. Drunk
2. DRIVING DRUNK
3. Naked. Why were you naked, Randy?
4. Crashed his car. Good thing he didn't kill anyone.
5. Threatened a cop.

The only thing he left off was a couple of pounds of meth. Sheesh...

Last edited:

1. Drunk
2. DRIVING DRUNK
5. Threatened a cop.

Sounds like a typical day in the trailer park.

SHERMAN, Texas (AP) — Country singer Randy Travis has been charged with driving while intoxicated in North Texas.

The Grayson County Sheriff's Office says Travis was being jailed without bond Wednesday pending an appearance before a judge in Sherman, about 60 miles north of Dallas.

Sgt. Rickey Wheeler says Travis also faces a charge of retaliation or obstruction. Wheeler had no details on that count. Wheeler says a Texas trooper arrested Travis around midnight Tuesday near Tioga, where the entertainer lives.

A Travis representative did not immediately reply to a message Wednesday from The Associated Press.

Travis in February was charged with public intoxication after being spotted in a vehicle parked in front of a church in Sanger, about 20 miles from Tioga.

The first charge was bullshit in my opinion.... That would make for a good discussion in and of itself actually.

Are you keeping score? Somehow I think there have been far more Liberal Celebrities arrested for stupid shit.

lol

1. Drunk
2. DRIVING DRUNK
5. Threatened a cop.

It's just fun to get Naked when you are hammered. :)

May the Lord be with this legend of my favorite music. Here is my most favorite song from him. :) :) :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0URE-aiy-2o]Randy Travis - Too Much Feat James Otto "Anniversary Collection" 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

God bless you and Randy and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Are you keeping score? Somehow I think there have been far more Liberal Celebrities arrested for stupid shit.

lol

Wish I could post the rolly eyed emoticon.

Forum List

Back