Damn! Putin Sounds More American than Obama!

The Founding Fathers would have agreed with Putin, the head of state of Russia, instead of Obama.

WTF is happening to OUR country? It is time for the adults to put the kids back in the playroom and take charge again.

Putin's Eerily Persuasive Message to Barack Obama | Independent Journal Review

I'm sure Vladimir thought the same of Ronald Reagan's pursuit of an arms race. Of course when Reagan pushed the arms race it was a good thing. Obama standing ground is a bad thing. :lol:

That's not to say I support any type of military action at this point. I'm just pointing out the outrageous hypocrisy that we see from those on the right such as yourself.

These are the people Obama is defending in Syria:

'Either You Convert to Islam, Or You Will Be Beheaded'

You piece of shyte.

The Founding Fathers would have agreed with Putin, the head of state of Russia, instead of Obama.

WTF is happening to OUR country? It is time for the adults to put the kids back in the playroom and take charge again.

Putin's Eerily Persuasive Message to Barack Obama | Independent Journal Review

I'm sure Vladimir thought the same of Ronald Reagan's pursuit of an arms race. Of course when Reagan pushed the arms race it was a good thing. Obama standing ground is a bad thing. :lol:

That's not to say I support any type of military action at this point. I'm just pointing out the outrageous hypocrisy that we see from those on the right such as yourself.

When has Obama ever stood his ground???? He instead blames others for his fuck ups just like he has recently with his he didn't draw a red line lie.

Forum List

Back