Damn. Officially a senior now.

Don't forget to schedule a visit with that Irish doctor, Colon O'Scopy.

The worst part of that procedure was the fleet enema the night before.

Were you going to the free clinic? When I went, you had to drink a gallon of salty tasting crap within about a 2 hour window followed by a bottle of magnesium citrate the day before. Once it hits, you're like a freaking firehose out the backside for a few hours. But you're clean as a whistle when you go see Dr. O'Scopy and he gives you some pretty pictures to hang on the fridge.

Don't forget to schedule a visit with that Irish doctor, Colon O'Scopy.

Were you going to the free clinic? When I went, you had to drink a gallon of salty tasting crap within about a 2 hour window followed by a bottle of magnesium citrate the day before. Once it hits, you're like a freaking firehose out the backside for a few hours. But you're clean as a whistle when you go see Dr. O'Scopy and he gives you some pretty pictures to hang on the fridge.

Right! The salty tasting crap.

Did you get knocked out for yours?

Right! The salty tasting crap.

Did you get knocked out for yours?

Oh hell yes. That isn't even an option they offer. They put you OUT! Unless your Harvey Fierstein, you want to be out.

Forum List

Back