*Damn ObamaCare Is Screwed Up*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I think we got a problem, Obamacare is God-awful.
2. we have to call or elected officials and demand they rescind this crap.
3. I was one who wanted some sort of change too, but this change is insane.
4. No one who is self empoloyed as I am can afford the premiums, for even a small family.
5. Healthcare is killing America.
6. But read this info, it may make your blood boil.

"** Page 50/section 152:
The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.

** Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.

** Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).

** Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax. (How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)

** Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors' fees.

** Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age.

** Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an exception.

** Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years. (Death counseling..)

** Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

HAD ENOUGH???? Judge Kithil then goes on:

"Finally, it is specifically stated that this bill will not apply to members of Congress. Members of Congress are already exempt from the Social Security system, and have a well-funded private plan that covers their retirement needs. If they were on our Social Security plan, I believe they would find a very quick 'fix' to make the plan financially sound for their future."

Honorable David Kithil
Marble Falls, Texas

All of the above should give you the point blank ammo you need to support your opposition to Obamacare. Please send this information on to all of your email contacts."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

4. No one who is self empoloyed as I am can afford the premiums, for even a small family.

"** Page 50/section 152:
The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.

** Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.

** Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).

** Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax. (How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)

** Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors' fees.

** Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age.

** Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an exception.

** Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years. (Death counseling..)

** Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

"Finally, it is specifically stated that this bill will not apply to members of Congress. Members of Congress are already exempt from the Social Security system, and have a well-funded private plan that covers their retirement needs. If they were on our Social Security plan, I believe they would find a very quick 'fix' to make the plan financially sound for their future."

Honorable David Kithil
Marble Falls, Texas

All of the above should give you the point blank ammo you need to support your opposition to Obamacare. Please send this information on to all of your email contacts."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas[/QUOTE

I have a problem with congress being excluded from everything that is not in our best interest. I said before and I will say it again. I think things would be better for all of us if congress was included in the decisions they make for us. I saw this awhile back and thought it made sense to me.

Ammendment to the Constitution

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 26th amendment (granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds) took only 3 months & 8 days to be ratified! Why? Simple! The people demanded it. That was in 1971...before computers, before e-mail, before cell phones, etc..

Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took 1 year or less to become the law of the land...all because of public pressure.

A new ammendment:

Congressional Reform Act

1. Term Limits.

12 years only, one of the possible options below..

A. Two Six-year Senate terms
B. Six Two-year House terms
C. One Six-year Senate term and three Two-Year House terms

2. No Tenure / No Pension.

A Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they are out of office.

3. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security.

All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people.

4. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.

5. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of C PI or 3%.

6. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

7. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.

8. All contracts with past and present Congressmen are void when the new ammendment is introduced into the constitution

The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen. Congressmen made all these contracts for themselves.

Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.

if congress had to follow the same laws we do they would protect us individuals better.
Just a thought........

Can we see a link to the document you are pulling this from please.

The 26th amendment (granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds) took only 3 months & 8 days to be ratified! Why? Simple! The people demanded it. That was in 1971...before computers, before e-mail, before cell phones, etc..

Yeah. Umm, the thing is, there was nearly unanimous popular support for that one.

Unlike the noise you're prattling about now. :thup:

I stopped reading after the first item on the OP's list, because I know a fact that one is false. No one does the bill not "provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally", it doesn't allow illegal immigrants to buy policies in the exchange with their own cash.

Sorry bout that,

"** Page 50/section 152:

Honorable David Kithil
Marble Falls, Texas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Since it is so obvious that you believe everything you read in those chain E-mails that are always being sent around, I have one that will show you how to earn $1 million in the next two hours. Just send me $1000, then you are guaranteed to become rich. :lol:

Difference between Obamacare and private healthcare. Obamacare give YOU what you pay for and private healthcare give CEOs what you pay for.

Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of "How to Fear Monger" By the Radical Right?

Sorry bout that,

"** Page 50/section 152:

Honorable David Kithil
Marble Falls, Texas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas[/QUOTE

I have a problem with congress being excluded from everything that is not in our best interest. I said before and I will say it again. I think things would be better for all of us if congress was included in the decisions they make for us. I saw this awhile back and thought it made sense to me.

Ammendment to the Constitution

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took 1 year or less to become the law of the land...all because of public pressure.

A new ammendment:

Congressional Reform Act

1. Term Limits.

12 years only, one of the possible options below..

A. Two Six-year Senate terms
B. Six Two-year House terms
C. One Six-year Senate term and three Two-Year House terms

2. No Tenure / No Pension.

A Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they are out of office.

3. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security.

All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people.

4. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.

5. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of C PI or 3%.

6. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

7. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.

8. All contracts with past and present Congressmen are void when the new ammendment is introduced into the constitution

The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen. Congressmen made all these contracts for themselves.

Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.

if congress had to follow the same laws we do they would protect us individuals better.
Just a thought........

hillary healthcare advisor - vincente navarro is a leninist - lenin invented national healthcare just to register whole populations = communist obamacare has nothing to do with medical

vicente navarro is the doctor who said little elian had to go back to cuba = these reds all work together - u never send a person to a communist country

Sorry bout that,

"** Page 50/section 152:
:cuckoo:
:clap2:
:eusa_whistle:
:eusa_liar:
:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

HOSPICE**
Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

Honorable David Kithil :cuckoo:
Marble Falls, Texas

:lol::lol:
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am a supporter of Obamacare.:clap2:

Sorry bout that,

PREMIUMS WILL BE SUBSIDIZED.IT WILL BE AFFORDABLE TO EVERYONE.
6. But read this info, it may make your blood boil.:confused:

"** Page 50/section 152:
:clap2:
:eusa_whistle:
:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

HOSPICE**
Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

Honorable David Kithil :cuckoo:
Marble Falls, Texas

:lol::lol:
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am a still a strong supporter of Obamacare.:clap2:

"The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.” (Obamacare)

Lower federal deficit
Lower premiums
Expand coverage to more people
45,000 American adults aged 18-61 won't die preventable deaths because they can't afford the medical bill.
Closed he donut hole for seniors.
NO rejections of coverage because of pre-existing medical conditions.
Rating providers to show which are the safest and most effective.
Insurers must cover children up to their 26th birthday under their parents’ policies instead of ending coverage at the age of 19.
By 2014 people must have adequate insurance coverage or pay a fine. Precedents include mandatory automobile insurance and, of course, income taxes. Without this requirement, healthy people could opt out and the insurance plan would fail.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

"** Page 50/section 152:

Honorable David Kithil
Marble Falls, Texas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The bottom line is that if state can come up with a better plan, insure more people for less money, they can opt out. What could be better than that? Republicans can show the nation THEIR plan. Plenty of poor and uneducated Red States to choose from.

So what are YOU advocating?

WE WANT SHIT! WE WANT SHIT!

The right has the opportunity to "put up" or "shut up". We all know the likely success of their being able to "rise to the challenge".

Those claims aren't about the Affordable Care Act ("ObamaCare"), they're about America's Affordable Health Choices Act, a failed piece of legislation that died in the last Congress. Of course, even when you take that into account, they're still bullshit. They were fabrications intended to undermine that proposal.

So your OP is false in at least two entirely different ways. Impressive.

"The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.” (Obamacare)

Lower federal deficit
Lower premiums
Expand coverage to more people
45,000 American adults aged 18-61 won't die preventable deaths because they can't afford the medical bill.
Closed he donut hole for seniors.
NO rejections of coverage because of pre-existing medical conditions.
Rating providers to show which are the safest and most effective.
Insurers must cover children up to their 26th birthday under their parents’ policies instead of ending coverage at the age of 19.
By 2014 people must have adequate insurance coverage or pay a fine. Precedents include mandatory automobile insurance and, of course, income taxes. Without this requirement, healthy people could opt out and the insurance plan would fail.

Where do you suppose they will get the money to pay for all this??

Sure won't be that 51% who pay for nothing.

Oh wait. I forgot. It will be those of us who already have HC coverage. Silly me.

Never mind.

On again, off again Obamacare on again...
:confused:
US Appeals Court Upholds Obama’s Health Care Law
Thursday, June 30th, A U.S. federal appeals court has upheld President Barack Obama's health care reform law, which has faced a series of legal challenges since it passed last year.
The court in Ohio ruled 2 to 1 Wednesday THAT a provision in the law mandating that Americans buy health insurance by 2014 or pay a penalty is not unconstitutional. Writing for the majority, a judge determined that Congress has a rational basis for concluding the minimum coverage provision is key to the law's larger reforms in health care delivery and insurance.

Opponents of the provision had argued it exceeds Congress' regulatory powers by requiring Americans to buy health insurance or pay a fine. The U.S. Justice Department welcomed the ruling and vowed to “vigorously defend” Mr. Obama's health care law.

The Ohio case was one of three major challenges to the law that are expected to go to the U.S. Supreme Court. Federal appeals courts in Virginia and Georgia are also hearing challenges to the measure. In all, there are about 20 lawsuits against the health care reform law, which seeks to extend health care coverage to millions of Americans who lack it.

Source

Forum List

Back