Damn Obama.......even "Obama Girl" says she wouldn't vote for you again!

Sorry, his polling is still at 49% approval. She didn't vote for him because she was too hung over from the night before. Who did you think she voted for, McCain?

Somebody is being used here and it isn't Obama girl.
Oh, I see you follow those hopey changey, feel good, tingle up your leg liberal polls.

Go check out a real one and get a true dose of reality.

BTW, popularity and job approval are two entirely different animals, in case you didn't know.
49% will not win an election. Just ask the liberal loon in massachussets. She'll tell you how it works. She just experienced it!:razz:

You, Obama girl and Hannity think you're gonna tell Obama how to win an election? :lol:

Real Clear Politics isn't a Liberal blog, btw.

RCP leans right ....

Oh, I see you follow those hopey changey, feel good, tingle up your leg liberal polls.

BTW, popularity and job approval are two entirely different animals, in case you didn't know.
49% will not win an election. Just ask the liberal loon in massachussets. She'll tell you how it works. She just experienced it!:razz:

You, Obama girl and Hannity think you're gonna tell Obama how to win an election? :lol:

RCP leans right ....

I think so too.

Sorry, his polling is still at 49% approval. She didn't vote for him because she was too hung over from the night before. Who did you think she voted for, McCain?

Somebody is being used here and it isn't Obama girl.

Hey, Obama's campaign was brilliant. He went after the dumbest of the dumb, filled their heads with delusions of grandeur. Lied straight to their faces. Talked all that hopey changey bullshit with a straight face, and you clueless clowns flocked to the polls like the good lil' mindless loony liberal sheep you are.

Unfortunately, you clowns are participating in the destruction of EVERYTHING that makes this country great.

Hey, Obama's campaign was brilliant. He went after the dumbest of the dumb, filled their heads with delusions of grandeur. Lied straight to their faces. Talked all that hopey changey bullshit with a straight face, and you clueless clowns flocked to the polls like the good lil' mindless loony liberal sheep you are.

Unfortunately, you clowns are participating in the destruction of EVERYTHING that makes this country great.

:rofl: :booze: :rofl: :booze: :rofl: :booze: :rofl: :booze: :rofl: :booze:

:rofl: :booze: :rofl: :booze: :rofl: :booze: :rofl: :booze: :rofl: :booze:

:lol: I like hearing the wingnut pov but these talking points are boring.

Maybe one of these fine lookin citizens can be the 2012 "Obama Girl".

obama-supporters-barack-barak-democrat-republican-mug-thugs-political-poster-1260458588.jpg

You know who else forgot to vote ...

voteordieparis.jpg

Why is she still alive?
Because I haven't caught her crossing the street while i'm out tooling around in my Hummer.
Don't worry buddy, i'll run over the mindless liberal bitch first chance I get!

After all, the only good liberal is a dead liberal!:lol:

I think her parents are republican! ;)
And I doubt she even knows what a liberal is.

Luissa....Da Pissa stated:

"And I doubt she even knows what a liberal is."

C'mon now !!!!

EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT SHIT IS......and.....LIBERAL means SHIT !!!!

The Obama Girl was on Hannity?

Was Joe the Plummer busy?

It was reported all over that Obama is a globalist. His policies are following the globalist agenda.

looks like SOMEONE is trying to perpetuate their 15 minutes...

seriously.

but, you can practically see Hannity jacking off under the desk.

*yawn*

LOL. Well. I have two friends. Ones a Registered Dem and the other and INdi. They both jumped on the Obama bandwagon big time. Teased the hell out of me because I didn't take the plunge they did. They are both singing a different tune now though.

Neither will vote for him again. His hope and change bs was just that bs. He completely faked them out with his CHANGE deal. They bought into his bs big time. They are both smart enought to know that his Healthcare bs, Crap and Trade and his lets "Spread the Wealth" bs is gong to hit them in the pocketbook, big time. (If any of it passes of course)

Nope. They have both jumped off the good ship Obama before that sucker does a Titanic.

Of course there are those who like his left wing bs, just not my two friends.

Anyone interested in what she had to say. I mean cute is cute, and we are all attention whores. Why else are we posting here? But what counts are the ideas, rather than the side comments.

But I have to admit, her ideas seem mostly about herself, and they are kind of lonely

That's just too damn funny!

On Hannity the other night she expressed her abject disapointment in you.

She likened you to a boyfriend that a girl thinks is just to good to be true. They say all the right things in the beginning. Make you feel emboldened. Make you feel loved. Make you feel as though they are mister right. But then the lil' white lies come out. After that the major lies come out, and before you know it, the girl drops you like a hot potato. Just Like Obama girl dumped your sorry, pathetic lying ass, ObamaBOY!

And, it appears by your sinking poll numbers that many who fell for you are dropping you like a hot potato also. Lord knows the independents just sent you your dear John letter in Massachusetts two weeks ago.

Just resign, you incompetent clown!

Who is Obama Girl? Someone you know?

You know who else forgot to vote ...

voteordieparis.jpg

Why is she still alive?
Because I haven't caught her crossing the street while i'm out tooling around in my Hummer.
Don't worry buddy, i'll run over the mindless liberal bitch first chance I get!

After all, the only good liberal is a dead liberal!:lol:

It would be funny, but we know you really believe that, and would put your plan in motion if you thought you could get away with it....which means, no real conviction of your beliefs, and a keyboard kommando koward to boot.

I think we can see who the dumbest of the dumb is....right here. :lol:

That's just too damn funny!

On Hannity the other night she expressed her abject disapointment in you.

She likened you to a boyfriend that a girl thinks is just to good to be true. They say all the right things in the beginning. Make you feel emboldened. Make you feel loved. Make you feel as though they are mister right. But then the lil' white lies come out. After that the major lies come out, and before you know it, the girl drops you like a hot potato. Just Like Obama girl dumped your sorry, pathetic lying ass, ObamaBOY!

And, it appears by your sinking poll numbers that many who fell for you are dropping you like a hot potato also. Lord knows the independents just sent you your dear John letter in Massachusetts two weeks ago.

Just resign, you incompetent clown!

Aaaaaahhh....

That sweet wingnut bitterness, tinged with a hint of desparation....

Forum List

Back