Damn It's Nice to Have a President Again Who Can Speak Intelligently

Watching the frowny grouchy faces of the repubs, shows how well he is doing.:lol:

It he said that God was good, Boner et al would disagree.:cuckoo:

8 years of Obama and more Dems after that.:clap2:

Yeah, to bad he doesn't know shit about the economy....:clap2:

What did Bush & the GOP know about the economy? Are you still suggesting that trickle down is going to work?

And Obama has already done more in 5 weeks for us than Bush did in 8 years.

He's definitely spent more in 5 weeks than Bush has in 8 years... :clap2: Just FYI... That's not a good thing.

I think he is on the same budget as the people we are bailing out... LOL

Yeah, to bad he doesn't know shit about the economy....:clap2:

What did Bush & the GOP know about the economy? Are you still suggesting that trickle down is going to work?

what the hell has he done for YOU Bobo?......nothing in my life has changed......wait let me look......no.... the people down the street are still doing the same shit......why dont you wait a while,for his "CHANGES" to take effect. and then we will see......

Just FYI - booboo is here to cause problems... she is one of the people we are bailing out... she is one of the people you here on the audio clips that has an orgasm when obama speaks... she wants her welfare check delivered straight to her mailbox like you here in another audio clip, and she thinks obama is going to pay for her gas and mortgage... it's really not worth spending much time talking to her... she doesn't care about facts.

In 5 weeks NObama has already spent more than Bush in 8 years and NObama isn't even done spending yet. Nice. I feel better already.

He's also going to cut out $100 billion in bullshit government spending that exists today, right now, in Washington.

So he just saved you $100 billion. Are you happy? No.

He also cut your taxes. Happy yet?

What's it gonna take?

Less spending you say? Well why didn't you insist the GOP stop all the spending?

Nobama is getting us out of the mess GW's spending put us in.

Or do you think all the Iraq spending has nothing to do with the current state of our economy?[/QUOTE]

I don't like it when ANY elected offical spends more money than they have at any level.

And no I'm not happy about the tax cut. Not when he keeps spending.[/QUOTE]

I don't know why but for some reason they can't comprehend how we are against ALL spending whether it's Republicans or Demcorats... and these are the self proclaimed "smartest people in the world", I guess it's because in their eyes Republican spending is bad but Democrat spending is good... which makes no sense to those of us with morals and convictions...

Well I don't know about anybody else, but I'm on absolute obama OVERLOAD! This lop eared chimp has been plastered on everything from the TV to a pigs ass for so long, and now the news channels seem to be haning on every fucking word he utters, I'm so sick of him I could PUKE! I have to mute the TV or change the channel now when he comes on. I can't stand to listen to him, or look at him anymore. I've seen and heard enough for awhile. He's DOMINATED the media for too long. GO AWAY for awhile. GIVE PEOPLE A BADLY NEEDED BREAK hussein.... FUCK!

Last edited:
Well I don't know about anybody else, but I'm on absolute obama OVERLOAD! This lop eared chimp has been plastered on everything from the TV to a pigs ass for so long, and now the news channels seem to be haning on every fucking word he utters, I'm so sick of him I could PUKE! I have to mute the TV or change the channel now when he comes on. I can't stand to listen to him, or look at him anymore. I've seen and heard enough for awhile. He's DOMINATED the media for too long. GO AWAY for awhile. GIVE PEOPLE A BADLY NEEDED BREAK hussein.... FUCK!

PR.....you are being pretty nice to the guy,and i know you dont like him.....COME ON tell us what you really think....:lol:

Forum List

Back