Damn Foreigners!

Uncle Ferd says, "You tell `em Rupert...
:clap2:
Rupert Murdoch on Stopping Domestic Terror: ‘Look at the Mosque and What They’re Being Told’
August 20, 2012 – News Corporation Chairman and CEO Rupert Murdoch suggested that the way to combat terrorism inside the U.S. is to “look at the mosque and what they’re being told,” which he said is what the authorities in the U.K. are doing.
During an Aug. 14 discussion on immigration and the economy sponsored by the New England Council, when asked if he worried about a connection between immigration and terrorism, Murdoch said he did and that the FBI and federal authorities are “very aware of it.”

“I know that is the case in Britain, but you look where you get the Muslim communities. They’re all fine people, but you want to have a look at the mosque and what they’re being told,” Murdoch said.

“And most of them are just fine, but there are a few who are rabble rousers and brain washers and send these kids back for a year to Pakistan. Then they come back. I think you’ll find – certainly in Britain I know they’re doing this,” he said.

“You know, they’re watching kids who had– who’ve just come out of school, gone back to their so-called family trip for a year or two years in Pakistan and then come back. They keep them under surveillance for quite a while, because they’re British citizens, just as they’d be American citizens here. I think we’re watching it pretty well, but I do think we ought to look at what’s going on in some of those places,” Murdoch added.

Source

New Topics

Forum List

Back