Damn, DU bans quickly

lilcountriegal said:
My personal favorite is in one of their "lounges". They talk about 6th sense and one even goes so far to insinuate that she's psychic because she went to the grocery store to buy half and half and her hand hovered over the crate, not knowing which carton she wanted to pick. when she got the half n half home, it was curdled so she took it back to the store and the workers told her the whole crate was bad.

now she believes she has psychic ability because she just knew something was wrong the cartons... that her subconscious warned her and that is why her hand hovered.

:tinfoil: :wtf: :tinfoil:

Try going to unknowncountry.com or listening to the "Coast to Coast AM" radio show. They make that look mild. "Coast to Coast" is a 6 hour radio show broadcast from 12-6am est that talks about prophecy, remote viewing, conspiracies, and the like (everything from a modern Nostredamaus to the conspiracy theory of flouride as mind control). Unknown Country is its message board equivalent. They even had some of their goons come in here to tell us about how the U.S. government blew up the towers and the pentagon on 9/11, and when we laughed at them, they went back to their board to tell everyone how closed minded we all are.

ROFL

Get this. Someone started a "conservatives are ignorant because blah blah blah" topic and someone had this to reply:

Argumentative people usually become silent when confronted with evidence/proof that they are wrong. They suddenly have no reply. You are right to point out the errors in their thinking. We should all do more of that. Hopefully, you have got them thinking.

Maybe they have no reply because anyone who doesn't toe the party line gets the shit banned out of 'em?

Hobbit said:
Try going to unknowncountry.com or listening to the "Coast to Coast AM" radio show. They make that look mild. "Coast to Coast" is a 6 hour radio show broadcast from 12-6am est that talks about prophecy, remote viewing, conspiracies, and the like (everything from a modern Nostredamaus to the conspiracy theory of flouride as mind control). Unknown Country is its message board equivalent. They even had some of their goons come in here to tell us about how the U.S. government blew up the towers and the pentagon on 9/11, and when we laughed at them, they went back to their board to tell everyone how closed minded we all are.

I like Noorey (SP), but he's on too late, and I don't listen often enough. I think there may be something to the flouride theroy, Quebec puts in their water, that's gotta be proof that it works right there.:D

On a sad note, theunknown wouldn't accept my membership. :wtf:

Hobbit said:

LOL Hobbit.... I read/participated in that thread with "Dave". After the link was posted to their board, I was a "lurker" for quite a while. Some of their "personal experiences" are better than the fiction books I write.

Said... I had to zing your reputation up a bit for not being acceptecd at that board. Not that your necessarily losing sleep over it, but just the fact that you actually attempted to join cracks me up.

Said1 said:
I like Noorey (SP), but he's on too late, and I don't listen often enough. I think there may be something to the flouride theroy, Quebec puts in their water, that's gotta be proof that it works right there.:D

On a sad note, theunknown wouldn't accept my membership. :wtf:

Hey, I understand why you listen to that. Living up there in the great frozen north I imagine that it gets old having nothing to do but watch the northern lights or feed the sled dogs.

hee hee

:teeth:
:bye1:

Merlin1047 said:
Hey, I understand why you listen to that. Living up there in the great frozen north I imagine that it gets old having nothing to do but watch the northern lights or feed the sled dogs.

hee hee

:teeth:
:bye1:

Don't forget your posts Merlin! Your posts, Noorey, dog sleds racing and northern lights (which I can't see from where I live BTW) get me from one day to the next. Without you, I would have nothing! :rotflmao:

lilcountriegal said:
LOL Hobbit.... I read/participated in that thread with "Dave". After the link was posted to their board, I was a "lurker" for quite a while. Some of their "personal experiences" are better than the fiction books I write.

Said... I had to zing your reputation up a bit for not being acceptecd at that board. Not that your necessarily losing sleep over it, but just the fact that you actually attempted to join cracks me up.

If the truth be told, I was a little insulted, my intentions were honorable. :D

Said1 said:
Don't forget your posts Merlin! Your posts, Noorey, dog sleds racing and northern lights (which I can't see from where I live BTW) get me from one day to the next. Without you, I would have nothing! :rotflmao:

Well, if I have helped you in some small way to while away the long hours of the bitter Canadian winters, then the effort is more than worthwhile.

:thanks:

Apparently us republicans are freaking out because Kerry is tied with Bush in the polls (not sure which poll that is though) And apparently we are going to be eating our young next week.

LOL They are actually going about how they are proud to vote Democrat and how proud they were when they voted for Jimmy Carter in 76. holy crap these guys are sad.

I tried to go on there and promote stimulating conversation. I thought, "What would I say if I were a little left of the center?" I questioned unreasonable statements in a polite tone, gave evidence, and tried to conduct myself in a civil fashion and refrain from any name calling or flaming of any kind. I still got banned after 7 posts.

Hobbit said:
I tried to go on there and promote stimulating conversation. I thought, "What would I say if I were a little left of the center?" I questioned unreasonable statements in a polite tone, gave evidence, and tried to conduct myself in a civil fashion and refrain from any name calling or flaming of any kind. I still got banned after 7 posts.

i call it provisional free speech...you can say whatever you want, PROVIDED you agree with whatever everyone else over there says.

Anybody have any links to som Dem, chat sites?
I want to see if there hard liners are as thicked skulled as the hard liners here.

White knight said:
Anybody have any links to som Dem, chat sites?
I want to see if there hard liners are as thicked skulled as the hard liners here.

Try page 3 of this thread. and btw to warn you know they ban you immediate if you deviate from anything they believe.

That sounds not only like fun but a challenge. :whip:

If the liberals are as flaky as described here, and you guys are the best hope humanity has to offer, we are all in trouble.
I wonder if there are any sites for people who don’t wear ideology biased glasses?

Kerry :puke3:

Bush :puke3:

White knight said:
If the liberals are as flaky as described here, and you guys are the best hope humanity has to offer, we are all in trouble.
I wonder if there are any sites for people who don’t wear ideology biased glasses?

Kerry :puke3:

Bush :puke3:

Why do you dislike ideologies so much? its not like there are a million positions for these issues. usually only two. So why be undecided or non ideological when you should just determine your views on all the issues and stick with them? its not that tough.

As i doubt we are the best humanity has to offer. the best are probably too busy doing stuff to be here chatting

Forum List

Back