Damn! Damn! Damn!

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
Last week my computer crashed. My brother had contained a trojan but apparently it finally did it's dirty work. So with the help of Dell I reformatted. I now have AVG, Norton, Error Guard, Spy sweeper. I even posted I found a site for such help.

I have a bigger mess than I had. I'll be taking my computer to my brother's. I haven't the patience to mess with this any longer. If I don't pick this up & throw it into the middle of the street, it'll be lucky.

Musicman's brother sends him political stuff to check out. See what he Liberals are doing/ saying against the Republicans. THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I COULD HAVE GOTTEN THESE THINGS. PLEASE be careful when you follow any of these political links. They are bombarded with this trash.

Joz said:
Last week my computer crashed. My brother had contained a trojan but apparently it finally did it's dirty work. So with the help of Dell I reformatted. I now have AVG, Norton, Error Guard, Spy sweeper. I even posted I found a site for such help.

I have a bigger mess than I had. I'll be taking my computer to my brother's. I haven't the patience to mess with this any longer. If I don't pick this up & throw it into the middle of the street, it'll be lucky.

Musicman's brother sends him political stuff to check out. See what he Liberals are doing/ saying against the Republicans. THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I COULD HAVE GOTTEN THESE THINGS. PLEASE be careful when you follow any of these political links. They are bombarded with this trash.

I just went throught this myself! I lost the majority of a term paper AFTER I had already replaced the power source and one of the hard drives!! I had to re-do almost the entire essay and handed it in late! I'm still having problems despite help from my ex's brother!

Forum List

Back