Damn Customers

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I just had a lady call me to order two products. Fucking bitch. She fucking asked me if we could rush it and how soon the fucking product would be there. She needed it by Tuesday, and I can get it to her by fucking tuesday.

Then she asks if she can edit the information, which is on CD rom format. I had to look into that too because some CD rom's are in PDF format.

Long story short, the product can do everything she fucking wants and I can get it to her when she fucking wanted it, and after all that time and effort, which could have been spent either having fun on USMB or calling someone else, she says never mind.

What a fucking cheap asian bitch. Maybe the price was too buku for her. :lol:

Ok, I feel better now.

But seriously, what the fuck is that all about. Calling me with a half hour to go in the fucking week and saying you need it asap and making me jump thru hoops and for no real reason, she decides that she doesn't need it? I should send her the products anyways. :eusa_shhh:

I just had a lady call me to order two products. Fucking bitch. She fucking asked me if we could rush it and how soon the fucking product would be there. She needed it by Tuesday, and I can get it to her by fucking tuesday.

Then she asks if she can edit the information, which is on CD rom format. I had to look into that too because some CD rom's are in PDF format.

Long story short, the product can do everything she fucking wants and I can get it to her when she fucking wanted it, and after all that time and effort, which could have been spent either having fun on USMB or calling someone else, she says never mind.

Ok, I feel better now.

But seriously, what the fuck is that all about. Calling me with a half hour to go in the fucking week and saying you need it asap and making me jump thru hoops and for no real reason, she decides that she doesn't need it? I should send her the products anyways. :eusa_shhh:

Working for United Airlines, occasionally they had a first class seat on a discounted ticket, they were very difficult to find and sometimes took up to an hour. We had several businessmen who would ask us to look for the fair and then when we found it, they would hang up and have their offices book the tickets...we spent all that time and never got the credit for the booking....it made me mad, but what can you do?

And notice I complained without using the "f" word....:D

Try being a realtor with people calling up on a Friday asking for appointments to view properties the next day on a Saturday; houses from which people have to vacate while it's being shown, and then the customer asking for the appointments fails to show on Saturday, and doesn't even bother to cancel or explain. Of course the realtor has to call and cancel as many as possible, and explain to the others why they left their homes for nothing. We in the service industry all have our crosses to bear. It's good when it only inconveniences you.

[Yes...How DARE she interrupt your day of slacking off and stealing from your employer, posting on a message board, by expecting someone in customer service to actually service customers!!?!??!???

Somehow, "fucking pathetic" seems too tame.
/QUOTE]

Are people in customer service or sales really there to help the customer? You're kidding...

Ok, I feel better now.

If you don't like working Friday afternoons, why don't you just go home early? You'd be about as much use to your employer at home, as you would be raging at customers.

Boo hoo, Sealy had to work for half an hour.

Attachments

• $2_thumb.jpg
    $2_thumb.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 65
  • $wp_195_thumb.jpg
    $wp_195_thumb.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 70
Yeah, can't imagine why she didnt want to do business with you. You seem to just radiate that pleasant personality.

Forum List

Back