Dammit!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
We are suppose to get snow tomorrow, I am so sick of god damn snow. If we get as much snow as we did last year I am seriously thinking about moving.:(

We are suppose to get snow tomorrow, I am so sick of god damn snow. If we get as much snow as we did last year I am seriously thinking about moving.:(

Move on over here the weather is great ....

why do I not believe you?

Beats me.

Here's a riddle for you.

A prisoner in ancient Rome is about to meet his fate. There are two doors next to each other in front of him. One leads to instant death and the other leads to freedom. The doors are guarded by one man each who know what is behind each door. One man always tells the truth and the other man always lies. The prisoner is allowed to ask the guard of his choice one question and one question alone to help him choose the correct door.

How does he ensure he chooses the right door to freedom?

but you would to be giving me one this time of night after I have um... went to the "store"!

Beats me.

Here's a riddle for you.

A prisoner in ancient Rome is about to meet his fate. There are two doors next to each other in front of him. One leads to instant death and the other leads to freedom. The doors are guarded by one man each who know what is behind each door. One man always tells the truth and the other man always lies. The prisoner is allowed to ask the guard of his choice one question and one question alone to help him choose the correct door.

need more info

you must be leaving something out

Beats me.

Here's a riddle for you.

need more info

you must be leaving something out

What do you want to know?

doesnt matter which one he asks...the truth teller will tell the truth....the liar will lie...so it has to be in the wording of the question

I figured that out but if you ask the liar if he is a liar he will say no but so would the person who tells the truth.

I figured that out but if you ask the liar if he is a liar he will say no but so would the person who tells the truth.

So you gotta find another way around it but at the same time reveal what door is safe ....

Forum List

Back