Dammit! I never get to post before the thread gets closed!

I also knew that I had to give up my Mod status when I kept chasing RGS around these forums and trying to start shit with him too...

There's QUITE a bit of difference in the way you talk, versus the way ANYONE else on here talks.

And you didn't "have" to give it up - you were given a choice in the matter.

If someone were to pull your posts, and Del's posts, and put them side by side, guess who's posts would have Mother Theresa's eyes melting right out of her head?

I also knew that I had to give up my Mod status when I kept chasing RGS around these forums and trying to start shit with him too...

There's QUITE a bit of difference in the way you talk, versus the way ANYONE else on here talks.

If someone were to pull your posts, and Del's posts, and put them side by side, guess who's posts would have Mother Theresa's eyes melting right out of her head?

Which one of us is the user and which one of us is the mod? And you are perfectly capable, as a user, to speak exactly how - or worse - than I do. If you choose not to then such is a moot point to bring up.

and yes, I was given the choice because it was clear that I could not continue hunting out and hounding a user from behind a mod badge. why else would there have BEEN a choice to make?

Irony: Dis tells Shogun and Del to knock it off and ends up getting dragged into it herself.

For maximum effect, I will now post this:

$americans.gif

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Which one of us is the user and which one of us is the mod? And you are perfectly capable, as a user, to speak exactly how - or worse - than I do. If you choose not to then such is a moot point to bring up.

and yes, I was given the choice because it was clear that I could not continue hunting out and hounding a user from behind a mod badge. why else would there have BEEN a choice to make?

*shakes head* Do what you will.. I'm just saying that you know where you're supposed to take it, but instead you're sitting here just daring someone to ban you, and I think it's a load of shit.

And I'm not a Mod anymore, but I still think you're being a belligerent putz.

*shakes head* Do what you will.. I'm just saying that you know where you're supposed to take it, but instead you're sitting here just daring someone to ban you, and I think it's a load of shit.

No, i'm daring someone to make the same choice I had to make if they enjoy tracking me around these forums like I once did with RGS. If del wants to play then he should have to take off the badge and gun like I did.

No, i'm daring someone to make the same choice I had to make if they enjoy tracking me around these forums like I once did with RGS. If del wants to play then he should have to take off the badge and gun like I did.

That's just it. It's NOT your place to force him to make that choice. It's Gunny's, if he feels it's pertinent. Nobody elses. All you're succeeding in doing is looking like a jackass by blatantly breaking what you KNOW is a rule.

[youtube]3Y6rC2pQy6g[/youtube]

I know nobody's paying attention to you "up top", but really..do you have anything productive to add, or just smiley's, and your meager attempt at trying to be humorous?

Actually, I'm one of the few people in this thread currently not acting like I have a stick wedged up my ass or like some mall cop. Though you tend to act like the 1st quite often lately; but maybe that's just your lovely self. :)

Is this how you sleep at night?

$SK2.jpg

[youtube]3Y6rC2pQy6g[/youtube]

I know nobody's paying attention to you "up top", but really..do you have anything productive to add, or just smiley's, and your meager attempt at trying to be humorous?

Actually, I'm one of the few people in this thread currently not acting like I have a stick wedged up my ass or like some mall cop. Though you tend to act like the 1st quite often lately; but maybe that's just your lovely self. :)

Is this how you sleep at night?

View attachment 6777

As I thought.. Nothing but a meager attempt.

Dismissed, child.

Dismissed, child.

$Crazy_Cat_Lady.jpg

Now now crazy catlady, put down the bag of cats and step away slowly.

Before you know, you choke on all that bile and hate.

Or to put it into simple terms:

$anger.jpg

thanks for infusing this moment of levity with your sad little revenge expedition, mod. did you get it all out of your system or should I go ahead and expect you to leap ass first into any thread I am posting in because you feel that your authority has been thwarted and you need to set a record strait? I really don't mind handing you your ass in these threads... as long as you don't form your retorts around banning me. I mean, you sure did teach me a lesson the LAST time!

:thup:
thanks for having no discernible sense of humor.
i wouldn't try to teach you anything, given the obvious limitations you have exhibited. i'd sooner teach a pig to whistle.
i'll leap into any thread i choose, same as everyone else here.
carry on, wussyboi.

Rather, you convey your little pattern of stalking my posts like you have something you want to prove. Sorry, I guess my sense of humor doesn't revolve around grammar gotcha games. I guess thats Mod humor or something.

Sure, you can leap into any thread you choose. You can also be held responsible for confusing your job as a mod with your reactionary bruised ego.

:clap2:
nice rant. you couldn't bruise my ego with a cat d-9, junior.
keep swinging.

i wouldn't try to teach you anything, given the obvious limitations you have exhibited. i'd sooner teach a pig to whistle.
carry on, wussyboi.

Rather, you convey your little pattern of stalking my posts like you have something you want to prove. Sorry, I guess my sense of humor doesn't revolve around grammar gotcha games. I guess thats Mod humor or something.

Sure, you can leap into any thread you choose. You can also be held responsible for confusing your job as a mod with your reactionary bruised ego.

No offense, but will you two STFU already? You're giving me a migraine..

And Sho, you actually know better than to go slinging the word "Mod" around, so what the fuck?

(rant over)

sure, no problem. i'll just dig out my magnifying glass and find an anthill.

more of a challenge, actually.

That's just it. It's NOT your place to force him to make that choice. It's Gunny's, if he feels it's pertinent. Nobody elses. All you're succeeding in doing is looking like a jackass by blatantly breaking what you KNOW is a rule.

I'm sure you opinion will become more pertinent with each additional occasion where he follows me around this forum. If the little tyrant wants to play he can stop hiding behind a badge. Notice which one keeps sniffing the others trail; so much for your jackass theory.

carry on, wussyboi.

:clap2:
nice rant. you couldn't bruise my ego with a cat d-9, junior.
keep swinging.

Given how tenacious you are to prove something to me by following me around these forums...

:lol:

Geezer, by the time you managed to get to this thread the closed thread in reference has already been taken care of. Dude, sit down and catch your breath before you have a heart attack.

Geezer, by the time you managed to get to this thread the closed thread in reference has already been taken care of. Dude, sit down and catch your breath before you have a heart attack.

hahha, you think I'm old compared to your sorry arse? ? gawd, I think you're a fruitcake on top of everything else.

Forum List

Back