Dammit! I never get to post before the thread gets closed!

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
by the time I think of a good one liner the goddamn thread is closed!

Just kidding, Jillybean. I hope you are having a great day! Feel free to move this to the Flame Zone or just delete it outright.

:cool:

Just kidding, Jillybean. I hope you are having a great day! Feel free to move this to the Flame Zone or just delete it outright.

I wanted to give Charles Main a piece of my mind too and I was not allowed.

Trust me, Jillian isn't the arse, Charles Main is.

Hey Charlie, keep on truckin you ass faced jerk.

I wanted to give Charles Main a piece of my mind too and I was not allowed.

Trust me, Jillian isn't the arse, Charles Main is.

Hey Charlie, keep on truckin you ass faced jerk.

nope.. this thread isn't for that either. especially when he's on a 24 hour time out and can't defend himself.

thanks.

besides, i wanted to see how long this would actually stay funny.

GODDAMN ZIONISTS CONTROL ALL THE THREADS!

(chill.. i'm poking fun at myself)

Six Thousand years of beautiful tradition from Moses to Sandy Coufax you are goddamn right i'm living in the past! OVER THE LINE!

And I Don't ROLL of Shomer Shabbat.

god, I love that movie.

Anyway, I think his gripe was more of a liberal vs conservative thing.

Six Thousand years of beautiful tradition from Moses to Sandy Coufax you are goddamn right i'm living in the past! OVER THE LINE!

And I Don't ROLL of Shomer Shabbat.

god, I love that movie.

Anyway, I think his gripe was more of a liberal vs conservative thing.

it's koufax, infidel.

"Koufax's career peaked with a run of six outstanding seasons from 1961 to 1966, before arthritis ended his career at age 30. He was named the National League's Most Valuable Player in 1963, and won the 1963, 1965, and 1966 Cy Young Awards by unanimous votes, all during the period when only one pitcher was chosen per season and is the first 3-time Cy Young winner is baseball history. In each of his Cy Young seasons, Koufax won the pitcher's triple crown by leading the NL in wins, strikeouts, and earned run average. Koufax's totals would also have led the American League in those seasons.[1][2]

Koufax was the first major leaguer to pitch four no-hitters (including a perfect game). Despite his comparatively short career, Koufax's 2,396 career strikeouts ranked 7th in history as of his retirement, trailing only Warren Spahn (2,583) among left-handers. Retiring at the peak of his career, he became, at age 36 and 20 days, the youngest player ever elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame."

Sandy Koufax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Way to miss the ball by staring at the pitcher, Shlomo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqtgfjkB6Pg]YouTube - The Big Lebowski - F_cking Short Version[/ame]

Last edited:
how can i take you seriously, when you can't spell koufax, abdul?

No one is asking for you to take anyone serious. Now shut the fuck up, donnie.

it's seriously, an adverb.
the faculty at e. bumfuck c.c. leaves a lot to be desired, apparently.
shocker

thanks for infusing this moment of levity with your sad little revenge expedition, mod. did you get it all out of your system or should I go ahead and expect you to leap ass first into any thread I am posting in because you feel that your authority has been thwarted and you need to set a record strait? I really don't mind handing you your ass in these threads... as long as you don't form your retorts around banning me like the last time I overloaded your ego in this forum. I mean, you sure did teach me a lesson that time!

maybe someday we can all be grammatically correct 100% of the time... At the very least, hopefully we can master commas like you clearly have not.

:thup:

Last edited:
No one is asking for you to take anyone serious. Now shut the fuck up, donnie.

shocker

thanks for infusing this moment of levity with your sad little revenge expedition, mod. did you get it all out of your system or should I go ahead and expect you to leap ass first into any thread I am posting in because you feel that your authority has been thwarted and you need to set a record strait? I really don't mind handing you your ass in these threads... as long as you don't form your retorts around banning me. I mean, you sure did teach me a lesson the LAST time!

thanks for having no discernible sense of humor.

i wouldn't try to teach you anything, given the obvious limitations you have exhibited. i'd sooner teach a pig to whistle.

i'll leap into any thread i choose, same as everyone else here.

carry on, wussyboi.

shocker

thanks for infusing this moment of levity with your sad little revenge expedition, mod. did you get it all out of your system or should I go ahead and expect you to leap ass first into any thread I am posting in because you feel that your authority has been thwarted and you need to set a record strait? I really don't mind handing you your ass in these threads... as long as you don't form your retorts around banning me. I mean, you sure did teach me a lesson the LAST time!

i wouldn't try to teach you anything, given the obvious limitations you have exhibited. i'd sooner teach a pig to whistle.
carry on, wussyboi.

Rather, you convey your little pattern of stalking my posts like you have something you want to prove. Sorry, I guess my sense of humor doesn't revolve around grammar gotcha games. I guess thats Mod humor or something.

Sure, you can leap into any thread you choose. You can also be held responsible for confusing your job as a mod with your reactionary bruised ego.

carry on, wussyboi.

Rather, you convey your little pattern of stalking my posts like you have something you want to prove. Sorry, I guess my sense of humor doesn't revolve around grammar gotcha games. I guess thats Mod humor or something.

Sure, you can leap into any thread you choose. You can also be held responsible for confusing your job as a mod with your reactionary bruised ego.

No offense, but will you two STFU already? You're giving me a migraine..

And Sho, you actually know better than to go slinging the word "Mod" around, so what the fuck?

(rant over)

I also knew that I had to give up my Mod status when I kept chasing RGS around these forums and trying to start shit with him too...

Forum List

Back