Dammit! I HATE Americans sometimes....

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
NYC's Times Square Evacuated in Bomb Scare - ABC News

OK, so we all know the story by this point....

A suspected attempted bomber left an SUV containing what police called "explosive elements" in Times Square today, as the heart of New York City was packed with theater-goers and tourists.

"This is a bomb. This is a car bomb. A crude device that includes gasoline, propane and is wired together," NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said.

"There were explosive elements, including powder, gasoline, propane and some kind of electrical wires attached to a clock," Browne said. "No motive has been identified."

Browne said no one was in custody, but police were checking security cameras to see if they could identify a possible suspect.

A mounted police officer noticed a smoking box in the back of the vehicle, a Nissan Pathfinder that was parked in the vicinity of the intersection of 45th Street and 7th Avenue, at around 6:30 p.m., police said.
So we have a very crude incendiary device, probably made by some uneducated jackass it seems (it's going to burn like a motherfucker, but not really pack very much of an explosive punch...way to go dumbass, you can't even make a 6th grade level bomb...but I digress). The police have rightly closed off the area looking for clues. This is a serious situation and this nut-job needs to be captured before he hurts someone...most likely himself, right? Anyway, police doing their job, and at the end of the article...

A live Web cam feed at 46th Street and Broadway showed the streets had been cleared of pedestrians. A line of police cars blocked one street and officers paced on a sidewalk.

In the hours that followed, Broadway remained empty.

"The police evacuated us," Ruth, a visitor from Philadelphia, said.

"We can't get to our show," said another tourist.
JESUS FUCKED UP CHRIST WITH A BLOODY MARY!!! You selfish, self-centered douchebag oblivious asshole!! Do you not get how serious this actually is?? All you care about is watching some washed up actor recite the same lines that they have for the past 400 days in pancake makeup and sweating so hard he smells like a water buffalo? That damn tourist is probably 40 pounds overweight with a goddamn fanny pack around his middle, towing 2 kids equally overweight, with cheeto dust on their hands, three wolf moon t-shirts on all of them, whining about how New Yorkers are just sooooo rude to them where-ever they go.

Ok, rant over. Just had to get that off my chest. :lol:

Last edited:
I await the MSM to announce some tenuous connection to the TEA Parties.

I'm surprised they haven't already.

So am I!!

First thing I thought when I heard it this morning was 'wait for the speculation about domestic terrorists, racists and TEA Parties'.

My guess is that it is probably a McVeigh or unabomber wannabe. And by wannabe, I mean really a wannabe. Dude even fucked up building a bomb out of gas and propane. I think my seven year old could figure out a better bomb.

Running a distant second is a wacko college student.

At this point I'm putting islamic fundamentalist last in the pack. Although it could be a combo of (b) and (c).

Until the two retards who failed at blowing up planes using their genitals and a shoe, my favorite moron bomber was the animal rights activist who blew herself up transporting incindiary devices in her own car.

What fun it is to reminisce over failed bombings. It's becoming quite common!

The bomb was place in the heart of Broadway theater district?

I'd investigate to see if the radical owners of off-broadway theaters were behind it.

Thespians, they're a dangerous lot.

Forum List

Back