dammit dammit dammit

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
this nonenglish speaking lady is making my fucking head explode!!!!!!!!!! school sucks ass this semester

Originally posted by Johnney
this nonenglish speaking lady is making my fucking head explode!!!!!!!!!! school sucks ass this semester

tape record what she says in class and then play it back for the super....or play it back for someone the does medical-transcriptions...either way should help you out of a sad spot...hang in there..:)

well im out of here for the night, class is over fucking finally. im going to get loaded. maybe ill cruise the racism thread after i get my drunk ass home...lol

Originally posted by jon_forward
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
never made it home! seems i woke up in my truck 40 miles from home. dont know how i got there either. maybe Janeen and/ or Sandy gave me that date rape stuff... my wiener does feel abused a little...lol

Originally posted by jimnyc
That might have been Bullypulpit!
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

now i feel all dirty, and here i was dreaming about a blonde with big tits and an ass that taste like french vanilla ice cream

Forum List

Back